I’m confused and maybe somebody can help answer my question. The state in its so called wisdom has decided that the Nooksack Wild Coho need to be protected and as such has required all sport caught Coho to be release unharmed. Sounds like a noble and positive policy. BUT…….the State allows a commercial in river fishery from Sunday at 12:00 noon to Friday at 4:00 P.M. with no restrictions for releasing these same “protected” Coho. They also allow a commercial fishery in Bellingham Bay without any restrictions also; (I was hoping to find out the exact fishing schedule on Fish and Wildlife’s Home Page but could not find it). My point is this…if the State wants to protect these fish than why doesn’t the State have a limited weekly commercial fishery like three days on and three days off to allow more of these “protected” fish to get into the river. Am I missing something here? With a six-day commercial fishery in a small river like the Nooksack it seems like the state is being two faced? This just doesn’t make any since to me what so ever! I understand the reason for releasing Kings and how the agreement process works but how can the State justify this policy? I’ll be interested to see what you guys come up with.