THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#640718 - 12/05/10 06:30 PM Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech!
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Bernie Sanders is one of the few members of Congress who gives a damn about the American people and isn't living in the pockets of giant corporations. Do you make over $250,000/year? No? Then why did you vote Republican? Obama gave the middle class a tax break, now he wants to tax Bush's extremely wealthy cronies. If you're not driving a solid gold bmw and eating your oatmeal with a 24 k gold spoon, I suggest you stop voting Republican because all Republicans want to do is screw you out of your money.

Click Here

Edited by John Lee Hookum (12/05/10 10:11 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#640726 - 12/05/10 07:07 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Your just confused about trickle down economics, it only looks like reverse Robin Hood.

#640739 - 12/05/10 07:42 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: ]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Loc: Water
Well I enjoyed the chit out of it, thanks for posting!

There's a sucker born every minute

#640783 - 12/05/10 09:51 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: SBD]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

Hey A-hole, you forgot to mention how much the top 1% pay in taxes. Here's a link, look it up for yourself. http://www.ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html. I don't care how much people make, I care how much they can keep and what the government spends it on.

#640797 - 12/05/10 10:23 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: bait dunker]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
rofl
Too funny: "...non-partisan advocate for overburdened taxpayers...

I just can't tell you how sorry I feel for those poor overburdened taxpayers in the top 1%. It must be just awful to have only a few billion of disposable income left over after paying taxes.

I really don't get why some here choose to be such patsies.

#640798 - 12/05/10 10:24 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: goharley]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

#640830 - 12/05/10 11:43 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: ]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

When it comes to being a ball washer of aristocrats, you lead the pack, Hank.

#640839 - 12/05/10 11:59 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: SBD]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

And how much does mr. Buffett donate to charity or put in foundations he owns? If he feels he doesn't pay his fair share, how much does he send to the US government after taxes to make sure he's being fair? I'll bet not one damn dime, so he can STFU. It's like bitching about gillnets but not helping orginazations who try to stop it. Mr. Buffet is all talk and no action.

#640883 - 12/06/10 10:48 AM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: bait dunker]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Well I think Bernie Sanders is right about the China Connection, alot of the wealth a few are amassing is coming from outsoursing jobs to .65 an hour Chinese workers and then we provide them with tax loopholes. What a deal!

#640894 - 12/06/10 11:21 AM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: SBD]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

I seriously doubt I'm at the top of the list, Hank, but I will always support those that have a genuine concern for the commonwealth of the middle class, as opposed to the aristocracy that is hell bent to destroy it by establishing a plutocracy of oligarchs.

#640896 - 12/06/10 11:31 AM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: goharley]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/GOP-Dems-nearing-deal-on-apf-3635579613.html?x=0

And the good news is....Sounds like nothing will happen, the rich get to hang onto their money and we will just borrow more from the Chinese to keep our unemployed just that. Sounds like Salmon management in the PNW.

#640897 - 12/06/10 11:43 AM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: SBD]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Hey bait humper,

When you reach in your f'n pockets and come up with more than 40 billion to donate to a worthy cause, then you should flap your hole about Warren Buffet.

But not until then.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#640912 - 12/06/10 12:02 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: ]
SBD Offline
clown flocker

Thanks another good one!

#640922 - 12/06/10 12:21 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: Dan S.]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Hey bait humper,

When you reach in your f'n pockets and come up with more than 40 billion to donate to a worthy cause, then you should flap your hole about Warren Buffet.

But not until then.

And that 40 million is tax deductible, which helps him pay less in taxes than his secretary you fool. He is the hypocrite, not me. Upchuck, your just as moronic.

#640933 - 12/06/10 12:29 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: bait dunker]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

He gave 40 BILLION to charity.

You shot off your piehole.

I think the world is better off with him on it than you, and everyone on earth except you would agree with me.

Originally Posted By: bait humper
your just as moronic

Classic. rofl

#640946 - 12/06/10 12:59 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: Dan S.]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

So he avoids taxes by giving it to charity, but wants everyone else to pay more in taxes but himself. I'm sure the worlds just as well off without you in it as well Danny boy. Insult me if it makes your dick bigger, but it won't make up for the fact that your not smart enough to get the point!

Edited by bait dunker (12/06/10 01:01 PM)

#640961 - 12/06/10 01:23 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: biat humper
that your not smart enough

rofl

Once again, bait humpster demonstates his high cognitive ability.

#640963 - 12/06/10 01:29 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: Dan S.]
IrishRogue Offline
Poon it! Poon it! Poon it!

Loc: Yarrow Point
Ignore Bait Dunker, he long ago achieved troll status.

Solid speech, which seems to my ears to be compelling, reasonable, and well argued. Meanwhile, on an election that largely turned on "deficit outrage" I find it laughably insane that we're about to pass a "compromise" today that extends unemployment (unfunded) AND extends these very same tax breaks on the top earners (also unfunded).

I know a reasonable number of folks who will BENEFIT from the tax break, and not one of them believes it's justified, nor will it affect their hiring/investments in their businesses.

#640972 - 12/06/10 01:54 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: IrishRogue]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

This illustrates clearly the need for campaign reform, removing the influence of money in politics will be bad for special interests, but good for America.

#640977 - 12/06/10 02:06 PM Re: Sen Bernie Sanders Amazing Speech! [Re: ]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

[/quote]

Jesus christ you are even more delusional than a F'kn coog lately. Although at least they have some reaching academic status. Unlike yourself where hope has dwindled to nothing.

WB gave 40 billion dollars of his real money ... I could give a rats ass less if it was tax free. The fact is he gave it. WTF have you done for a charity other than pipe off your mouth on the internet about fuzz in your pants?

one thing your right about ... your not a hypocrite. Your a illogical whackjob[/quote]

Your changing the subject because you know I'm right. It doesn't matter what Buffet did with the money, it matters that he complains the rich don't pay enough in taxes, then avoids paying taxes by giving the money to charity. You're clueless, helpless and hopeless.

Bernies rant is just promoting class warfare. He and his fellow dems spend like crazy then complain people aren't giving them enough in taxes. Quit spending you tools! Borrowing from China is the politicians fault, not the taxpayers fault.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (wolverine, 20 Gage), 1435 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |