LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#951519 - 02/18/16 07:26 PM Glenn Beck is a NUT !
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

His latest thing now is that God killed Justice Scalia as a way to wake up America so that it would elect Ted Cruz to save the republic.

crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#951522 - 02/18/16 07:56 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
That's only one of the many harebrained conspiracies being cooked up by the far right for Scalia's death...most are that he was murdered by Obama.

It would make a great Onion article...except that the loony toons are actually saying it, in many ways.

Glenn Beck's proposition is less crazy than many of them out there right now.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#951523 - 02/18/16 08:19 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I didn't know that the Justice's were protected by the U.S Marshall's, he turned down their services on this hunting trip. I can't believe Beck is still on the air. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#951538 - 02/19/16 08:52 AM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Well, depending on what you believe, God may well have killed him (same as anyone else), but I doubt seriously that God really wants Ted Cruz (or any of the other clowns) elected.

#951557 - 02/19/16 01:09 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The only conspiracy that killed Scalia was being 79, obese, with heart problems, high blood pressure, and reportedly still a smoker...he even recently suffered a shoulder injury that required surgery to fix, and his doctor wouldn't do it because he was "too weak to undergo surgery".

Not as fun as "an Obama operative smothered him with a pillow and then left it on his face as a warning"...my current favorite conspiracy theory.

I guess it's possible he was about to blow the whole thing open about chemtrails, Bigfoot, the Illuminati, and the imminent destruction of the entire world, but the Gnomes got to him first.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#951568 - 02/19/16 01:58 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
The only conspiracy that killed Scalia was being 79, obese, with heart problems, high blood pressure, and reportedly still a smoker.

Sounds like KK.

- Albert Einstein.

#951569 - 02/19/16 02:04 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Todd]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Todd
The only conspiracy that killed Scalia was being 79, obese, with heart problems, high blood pressure, and reportedly still a smoker...

the conspiracy is how did he live to 79?

...or did he?

#951574 - 02/19/16 02:23 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl Bush 43's fault.

- Albert Einstein.

#951630 - 02/19/16 07:46 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Never liked Glenn Beck much. The right is no different than the left really just the other side of the same coin.

Ted Cruz scares me just as much as Hillary, they are owned by the same interests really.

#951631 - 02/19/16 07:56 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Ted Cruz scares me just as much as Hillary, they are owned by the same interests really.
Please expound as I really don't see how anyone could believe that Ted and Hillary are owned by the same interests, unless of course those interests would be self interest.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#951666 - 02/20/16 06:26 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Hillary: George Soros

Cruz: Goldman Sachs

Any difference between Soros and Goldman?

#951667 - 02/20/16 07:20 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Sol Dork is a nut.

#951669 - 02/20/16 07:32 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Both Hillary and Cruz are owned by special interests and lobbyists. They are one and the same as they do not work for regular Americans.

We cannot continue to elect politicians which are owned by big money and corporations.

That is why only Trump or Sanders are truely vallid candidates.

Problem with Sanders is his policies and ideas will not work, send business and free market running from within US boarders and he is 8 trillion over budget even with his 10 trillionin tax hikes.

#951670 - 02/20/16 07:50 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Both Hillary and Cruz are owned by special interests and lobbyists. They are one and the same as they do not work for regular Americans.

We cannot continue to elect politicians which are owned by big money and corporations.

That is why only Trump or Sanders are truely vallid candidates.

Problem with Sanders is his policies and ideas will not work, send business and free market running from within US boarders and he is 8 trillion over budget even with his 10 trillionin tax hikes.

Trump is his own special interest.

#951676 - 02/20/16 09:28 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Hillary: George Soros

Cruz: Goldman Sachs

Any difference between Soros and Goldman?

Yes, it is easy to invest in GS and not so easy to invest in Soros.

You may consider them both to be evil and they may be both evil but sharing trates does not mean that there are no differences.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#951677 - 02/20/16 09:56 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
RICH G
Unregistered

Down to the core Goldman and Soros are exactly the same. They both wish to control you and to use you and neither care about you.

Trump is indeed his own special interest, he has but only one agenda to make America the best it can possibly be, to make America as Strong as possible and to make America as rich as it possibly can be. He wants to do it better than anyone has ever done it before him.

What else could Trump possibly want? He has women, he is a billionair, he has more power than the president already(because money is power and freedom to be above the law)and he is not restrained by government because he has the money to buy them. Which he has made clear that he has done.

Problem with all the rest is we both know and don't know who owns them, because we all know they do whatever their owners tell them and that's the problem since we are not the owners.

#951690 - 02/21/16 10:19 AM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Rich must be on meds. Some of his posts are making sense. W'az up wid dat?

#951700 - 02/21/16 12:55 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Salmo g.]
erikj Offline
Spawner

I was thinking the same thing. I've always liked Rich's posts, but he gave up his trolling style. He hasn't been the same since then...good to have the real Rich back.

#951707 - 02/21/16 03:04 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Doesn't look like a grassroots campaign. smirk I wish that kinda money could go to a good cause.

#951717 - 02/21/16 06:22 PM Re: Glenn Beck is a NUT ! [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Rich must be on meds. Some of his posts are making sense. W'az up wid dat?

I think Big foot stole his identity.

- Albert Einstein.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 332 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645402 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |