Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#962038 - 08/01/16 05:38 AM The Art Of The Deal
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I'm thinking that Trump could take lessons from the Clintons on how to make deals and get rich. Picked up Clinton Cash over the weekend at Costco. All this talk about Putin and Trump has nothing on the uranium deals with all the KGB ties and Mr. Bill.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#962043 - 08/01/16 08:15 AM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

Yeah, I don't get it, these liberals keep telling me how much of a criminal, bigot, racist, con artist Trump is and how terrible it is if I vote for him, I always ask for examples,,,,,. They can never provide a single one.

So I ask them about the Clintons and all the alledged crimes they have committed, from Arkansas to NY, there is a trail of bodies, bribes and fraud and billions in receipts (Clinton foundation). There response is " it's wreckles for you to say things that are not true"..

So what conclusion is reasonable; if your voting Clinton there is no excuse, everyone has been exposed to a reasonable amount of information to know how bad the Clintons are, over a very long period of time. The reality is, you are seriously flawed as a human being, and have a very dark soul. With a smile you support evil....

Edited by RICH G (08/01/16 08:16 AM)

#962077 - 08/01/16 07:34 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Good example of hypocrisy on the left that people are turning a blind eye to and the media doesn't report on. People will continue to turn a blind eye to it all and vote for the D as long as they believe they will get freebies and handouts along the way.

Streamer

#962079 - 08/01/16 07:58 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
The Clintons are so secure in the knowledge that they're untouchable that they hardly hide their crimes. Even more pathetic than the Clintons are those that know this and still vote for them or the total retards that refuse to acknowledge their crimes or excuse those crimes as common or acceptable. I can understand the dislike for a personality like Trump, what I can't understand is how anyone could choose pure evil over Trump. It proves how fukking dumb democrats are. Just like BLM and their demands. Looney tunes.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#962080 - 08/01/16 08:54 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)

You guys are the weak, whiny, victimized, tinfoil wrapped, house slapped, Trump stained, scared rabbit, Rethuglicans that schit the bed along time ago..... Fall in line or get the fuk outa the country.

moon

#962082 - 08/01/16 09:10 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

BM, I think you are mistaken about who needs to get inline. Voting Clinton is everything above plus agenda 21, foreign occupation and depopulation of America. I doubt you are on the list of people who get to live so you better voteTrump, your life may depend on it.

#962085 - 08/01/16 09:40 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Agenda 21?

Do tell.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#962089 - 08/01/16 11:00 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

Look it up UN agenda 21. Georgia guide stones are the same thing.

#962095 - 08/02/16 08:05 AM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

So now we know Clinton was fully aware and took substantial steps forward to facilitate the arming of terrorists in Libya. The same terrorists we and the Russians are bombing in both North Africa and the middle East.

Emails proving that the state department was arming ISIS, and proof she lied about it under oath.

#962096 - 08/02/16 08:13 AM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

Why do liberals choose to align themselves with scumbags? They do this even when the evidence is beyond any reasonable doubt....

What example does this set? What does it say about you as an individual?

Not good, it shows serious ethical shortcomings, infact it definitely should be considered by employers, as it shows serious integrity issues and the desire to align yourself with dishonest doctrines.

#962109 - 08/02/16 12:30 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#962200 - 08/03/16 02:05 PM Re: The Art Of The Deal [Re: Jerry Garcia]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Just so much GOP intelligence here! WTF? I think you boys should get together with all of your buddies in the "Trumps Chump Club" and travel to Russia and party with Putin. Make sure you're good and drunk on Vodka so when you get stabbed in the back the pain won't be so bad. So much absolute bullsh!t and so little intelligence. It's hard to believe any of you can even navigate your way around this website. But just like Trump....a whole lot of verbal diarrhea without one true fact to back it up.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1427 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |