Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#965169 - 09/29/16 06:21 PM Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Per Politico: Looks like Trump got the biggest bump from the debate, he's now up in Colorado. This is not good news for the machine. thumbs

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/09/29/iowa_is_a_must-win_for_trump_131918.html

- Albert Einstein.

#965171 - 09/29/16 06:28 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Pay Todd.....

#965173 - 09/29/16 06:44 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Mind your bizness Clearwaterbootsnagger. "The Sky river" rofl
Where is this sky river? grin rofl

When Trumps wins I'll drive you off this site, unless you just pull a mia. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#965175 - 09/29/16 07:57 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I am impervious to meltdowns, Slo Derp..... The Sky River is a location to which I have caught more fish than you would in 10 of your waisted lifetimes. I also frequent other states with viable steelhead and salmon runs, I take it you dont....

Trump is winning......winning the hearts and minds of dumfuks like you.

Yeah, great link.....solid work laugh rofl

#965178 - 09/29/16 09:22 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
deerlick Offline
Spawner

Loc: around
It's very easy to tell the demographic of this site. Like normal a small area of the state loves thier libs

#965179 - 09/29/16 09:40 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
erikj Offline
Spawner

I'll sound off as a dumfuk...I promised myself, I'd never vote for a Bush or a Clinton again. I was sure Jeb was going to win the card.

After the process of elimination, I only have one choice. Sucks for sure, but I cannot vote for Ms. Clinton.

I just hope that behind closed doors he is half the negotiator, he claims to be. He doesn't drink booze, or coffee, yet he works non stop.

Must be the coke. Sniff sniff.

All said, after the elections we'll all go back to doing what we do. Price of ammo might go up, but if I buy any more mama might notice.

#965182 - 09/29/16 11:08 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Bent Metal]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
I am impervious to meltdowns, Slo Derp..... The Sky River is a location to which I have caught more fish than you would in 10 of your waisted lifetimes. I also frequent other states with viable steelhead and salmon runs, I take it you dont....

Trump is winning......winning the hearts and minds of dumfuks like you.

Yeah, great link.....solid work laugh rofl

But, you're still a loser bent over. Good story....keep saying it over and over bootflosser you might think it's real. Google Sea Lice, you might see something you've never seen in real life. You poor bastid. hahahha

Edited by Sol Duc (09/29/16 11:22 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#965187 - 09/29/16 11:34 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Kind of like your avatar photo Slow Dunce? Something you found on google and have never seen in real life?

#965188 - 09/29/16 11:58 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Streamer]
erikj Offline
Spawner

I like your attitude streamer, but I don't think your guy could find China on the map. I'm pretty sure he couldn't find Wyoming, S. Dakota, Mississippi, etc. Wish I was wrong.

#965200 - 09/30/16 11:29 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Streamer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Kind of like your avatar photo Slow Dunce? Something you found on google and have never seen in real life?

Great story screamer...you're doing great!

- Albert Einstein.

#965202 - 09/30/16 11:39 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Trump is not up in Colorado. Or Pennsylvania, or Florida.

And he has to win all of those to even have a snowball's chance.

Not unexpectedly, Clinton's numbers are on a steady increase after destroying Trump in the debate on Monday.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#965204 - 09/30/16 11:42 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Jeeezus......she's going to be toast toff. Wikileaks dump coming to a city near you. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#965205 - 09/30/16 11:45 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Jeeezus......she's going to be toast toff. Wikileaks dump coming to a city near you. thumbs

Every time I think you have hit rock bottom stupid, you just grab a shovel and dig in.

Fish on...

Todd

#965206 - 09/30/16 11:45 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dead heat before Trumps swing state bump after debate.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/swing-stat...sylvania-228662

- Albert Einstein.

#965207 - 09/30/16 11:47 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Trump did not get any post debate bump, he has lost ground since then. That information is five days old, dumbass, written on the day of the debate.

Fish on...

Todd

#965208 - 09/30/16 11:50 AM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd

Not unexpectedly, Clinton's numbers are on a steady increase after destroying Trump in the debate on Monday.

You actually believe this chit you spew? You're in your own little world....sorta like RichG.

- Albert Einstein.

#965211 - 09/30/16 12:26 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Slo Dumbass, they are just numbers, easy to look up...takes less time to Google up current polling in every state than it does to sound stupid on the internet...though, admittedly, you can do that pretty effortlessly.

Fish on...

Todd

#965215 - 09/30/16 01:49 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
You should listen to Chuck Todd Sol Dork.

#965219 - 09/30/16 02:42 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No matter how many say they are going to vote, it always ends up being a lot less than that, anyway...I bet 55% or so actually send in or go fill out a ballot.

Sol Dunce, look up current poll numbers...there are multiple sources, they are on this thing called the internet. You will find that Trump is getting his ass handed to him still, and that it's gotten worse the last few days since the debate, they were virtually tied before, now he's lost about 3 or 4 points all around...and he is losing in every swing state, especially the ones you cited.

Try to not sound so stupid all the time...I know that's a big ask for you, and I have little faith that you can do it, but give it a shot.

Fish on...

Todd

#965225 - 09/30/16 04:47 PM Re: Trump is now up in 5 out of seven swing states [Re: Sol Duc]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Yeah I think the younger generation that were supporting Bernie are not at all jacked up about Hillary. Hillary is winning with college educated voters but not doing well with white males and the younger crowd. She should be kicking Donalds arse but is performing like an Al Gore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1450 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |