Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#980145 - 09/28/17 08:16 AM Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
I drive on I5 up north outside of the real bad traffic, there is plenty of room on the road. Its gotten to the point where 3/4 of the cars are in the left lane and they just pack up in the lane to the point that I can pass them on the right by simply going the speed limit. It creates dangerous situations with aggressive 90mph drivers whipping around trying to pass the left lane loafers. Ive seen cars get passed on the right by 30 cars before they even notice.

Have people really gotten so mentally lazy that they forget that the left lane is meant for passing and fast traffic? Do people think if they are trying to go faster than the speed limit that they can just sit in the left lane? Do people think that making "pass" of semi truck should take 2 minutes?

The right lane is the new left lane. WTF is wrong with people and why cant they drive the way they are taught? There are reasons for the rules of the road but people nowadays let their ego get the best of them. If you arent passing anyone and the right lane is empty than move over.

What is the solution to this? More ticketing?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#980146 - 09/28/17 08:31 AM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

WSP announced a while back that they were doing emphasis patrols to correct this issue.

They also announced emphasis patrols focusing on unsecured loads of sand in your vagina, so watch out for that Beezy.

#980147 - 09/28/17 08:38 AM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Daaammmnnnn! rofl

#980152 - 09/28/17 09:35 AM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

That's another issue.
When they screen the sand it is more like pea gravel.

Lost a ton of company windshields to the large sand from Washington drivers lower lips.

#980155 - 09/28/17 10:06 AM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Stam, I think cells are part of the issue. People arent paying attention and dont give a crap. They camp in the left lane and use phone.

Yeah my vagina is sandy, a motor cyclist died yester near Bham passing people on the right. I let bikers tbrough myself, its the left lane zombies creating dangerous situations.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#980172 - 09/28/17 08:07 PM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
WSP announced a while back that they were doing emphasis patrols to correct this issue.

They also announced emphasis patrols focusing on unsecured loads of sand in your vagina, so watch out for that Beezy.

hahahahah......well played.....damn.

- Albert Einstein.

#980179 - 09/28/17 08:49 PM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Oh just stfu. Insult stealing pos sol [Bleeeeep!]

#980187 - 09/28/17 11:33 PM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: dwatkins]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

cryriver

You need to be grabbed by the pussy Nancy.

- Albert Einstein.

#980193 - 09/29/17 10:19 AM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk

hahahahah......well played.....damn.

Fu.ck you Sol Duc.

#980217 - 09/29/17 06:46 PM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I despise left lane campers. Educate them by signalling your displeasure when you pass on the right.

#980265 - 10/02/17 08:25 AM Re: Epidemic I5 Loafers In The Left Lane [Re: Jason Beezuz]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Give em the ol' California Howdy.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1400 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |