Rate This Topic
#999508 - 12/22/18 06:17 PM RBG retires January
RICH G
Unregistered

#999510 - 12/22/18 07:12 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
No way in hell! The Liberals will donate a lung to her before the next presidential election. RBG fans

#999511 - 12/22/18 07:59 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
On a Tuesday, right?

Right.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#999512 - 12/22/18 08:49 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: Steelheadman]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
No way in hell! The Liberals will donate a lung to her before the next presidential election. RBG fans

I can only imagine the sight of truckloads of lungs donated by liberals to save RBG, and I must say it is a truly inspiring thought. The deaths of all of the liberals would have been a tragic loss, but they had to do something.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#999525 - 12/23/18 09:55 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: blackmouth]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Sitting around wishing for an old lady to die is a pretty sad reflection on you, scumbag.

You're a lower form of life than a welfare cheat, drug addict, or even a thief. You're a truly sh!tty human with no redeeming value. Unlike RBG, the world would be a better place without you stinking it up.

I can't wait for your ass to get turned around at the pearly gates for being the piece of sh!t you are.

Enjoy hell, loser. You deserve it.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#999527 - 12/23/18 10:26 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Jeez Dan, nobody is going to know how you feel if you keep holding back.

#999528 - 12/23/18 10:36 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

I can really only pull this kind of crap off for the rest of the day. With Christmas eve being tomorrow, I need to start acting in a manner that won't make the Baby Jesus cry.

smile

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - and I hope 2019 is a much better year than 2018 was.

#999532 - 12/23/18 11:25 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Sitting around wishing for an old lady to die is a pretty sad reflection on you, scumbag.

You're a lower form of life than a welfare cheat, drug addict, or even a thief. You're a truly sh!tty human with no redeeming value. Unlike RBG, the world would be a better place without you stinking it up.

I can't wait for your ass to get turned around at the pearly gates for being the piece of sh!t you are.

Hey Dan,
What you are saying is the general attitude of the whole party of evil. Not just some of the ignorant dumb asses on this site. The ironic thing about it is that most of the idiots that talk sh!t are low life, system sucking leeches that contribute very little if anything to society except their ignorant, uneducated opinions and they are the ones that will ultimately pay the highest price.Guys like Hank, Sol Schmuck, Lucky Louie, Rich G. and all the rest.

It's very similar to a cult. Brainless, clueless, sheep blindly following an insane creepy leader. Examples would be Jones Town, David Koresh, the Moonies , and so on. We all looked at those situations with bewilderment wondering how people could be so fvcking stupid. Well, here we are with about 40% of the population following another cult leader who like all of the others is selling lie after lie and the ignorant suckers buy it up and again only to get screwed down the road by their leader.

Right now Trump is making mistake after mistake and anyone decent in his administration is bailing out. It's not only a scary time for this country it's sad. If you try to get behind a decent person you're automatically labeled a liberal. Never mind that a ton of Republicans are finally starting to wise up and let character and honor take precedent over party loyalty.

#999533 - 12/23/18 11:28 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: Dan S.]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I can really only pull this kind of crap off for the rest of the day. With Christmas eve being tomorrow, I need to start acting in a manner that won't make the Baby Jesus cry.

smile

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - and I hope 2019 is a much better year than 2018 was.

Amen!

#999536 - 12/23/18 12:32 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: Dan S.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

You could always try to understand the written word, or perhaps you did try. I am not wishing for RBG to die and I did not say or imply that I am, I was simply responding to Steelheadman's post about liberals being willing to donate a lung to her.

And Merry Christmas to you and to all of this board.

#999651 - 12/26/18 04:12 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: Dan S.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Ruth Bador Ginsburg has been discharged from the hospital and is now recuperating at home.

Regarding Ruth Bador Ginsburg's condition, I must say that it pleases me that it appears that she is on the mend and hopefully comfortable and I choose to point out that Anthony Scalia, who was a cornerstone conservative member of our Supreme Court, considered RBG to be a personal friend of his.

While I have not always agreed with RBG's decisions I have always appreciated her as an intelligent, informed and thoughtful human and I hold no animus towards her. I cannot say that about many of the 'contributors' to this board in fact I find the inverse to be the common case regarding their intellect and their feelings towards conservatives.

I am also pleased that no liberals took the chance of possibly wasting their lives 'trying to 'do something' by donating a lung to a fruitless cause. But alas I doubt that any liberals will read this quip and if any did I doubt that they would comprehend it. zip

#999652 - 12/26/18 04:56 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It's time to get out of politics if you're wishing harm to a Lady in her 80's that has served this country for so long. Hell, Judge scalia and her were good friends. I hope she lives a long and painless rest of her life.

- Albert Einstein.

#999672 - 12/26/18 10:34 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: Sol Duc]
vapidangler
Unregistered

RG3 ?

#999674 - 12/26/18 10:44 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

RGKNEE.

- Albert Einstein.

#999757 - 12/27/18 06:02 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Looney Lefties always gotta whinybitch about something.... rolleyes

Mother Jones
@MotherJones
"No amount of hagiography can obscure the fact that, while Ginsburg is responsible for a great number of landmark legal decisions, her legacy may be sorely tarnished by one terrible one: refusing to retire when Obama could have named her replacement.

Preznint Jugears could indeed have named a younger, healthier version of her if she had retired, but he named a replacement for Scalia when he passed away.

How'd that work out?

Hank: gets up,wipes off his chin,and looks deep into Donny TwoScoops eyes...

#999764 - 12/27/18 08:13 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Well she did screw over the Dems by staying. As soon as the ACA went through the Supremes, she should have bailed. That's not fantasy and it's going to cost the Dems big time for decades to come.

There should be a mandatory retirement age for "lifetime" appointments.
70 tops. After that, there's just too much risk and I don't want my rights potentially impacted by an old fart with diminishing cognitive disabilities. If I were President, I'd lean awfully hard on a 70 - 75 year old Justice to GTFO now for the "health of the courts" (read: party).

#999774 - 12/28/18 10:16 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: NickD90]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

When NickD90 says "70 tops" for a mandatory retirement age for our Supreme court it brings to mind Jack Weinberg's famous saying " Never trust anyone over 30".

Is 70 the new 30?

#999794 - 12/28/18 11:39 AM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
When it comes to the Supremes, yes...age, wisdom & broad & deep experience matters. 40 on the low end. 70 on the high end. That's 3 decades of service. That's enough.

Not knocking our +70 posters here, I just think it makes the best sense to pull the plug before da' brains turn to apple sauce. 70 is fine for wood carving & playing bridge, not so much for making decisions that impact the future of America and all of its citizens.

#999839 - 12/28/18 03:06 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: NickD90
When it comes to the Supremes, yes...age, wisdom & broad & deep experience matters. 40 on the low end. 70 on the high end. That's 3 decades of service. That's enough.

Not knocking our +70 posters here, I just think it makes the best sense to pull the plug before da' brains turn to apple sauce. 70 is fine for wood carving & playing bridge, not so much for making decisions that impact the future of America and all of its citizens.

I can see your point and tend to agree..... example: we've watched Hank's mind deteriorate here before our very eyes, why would someone who started off smart be any different?

Not to ruin your point, but Hank's been a fuckin retard the whole time. He's not going senile, he's just a moron.

#999844 - 12/28/18 03:18 PM Re: RBG retires January [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Good one!

lol

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1423 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |