LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1005262 - 03/10/19 08:52 PM Its unseal indictments week...
RICH G
Unregistered

Indictments are going to start getting unsealed and arrests of high profile individuals is going to start happening this week.

Which high profile individuals will be in the first group of arrests? I am banking that John Brennan, James Comey or Andrew McCabe will be arrested this week sometime, because none of them made deals. Maybe all three of them will get locked up this week.

Who knows there are bound to be surprises. I'm thinking it starts this week but it could be any time this month.

Or Tuesday. After the DOW dips below 20,000.

#1005269 - 03/10/19 11:19 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Sh!t will hit the fan. This much we all know.

#1005294 - 03/11/19 12:24 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'm thinking you are wrong on all counts, again...but if any sealed indictments of "high profile" folks come out, look for Traitor Kushner or Liar Trump, Junior, to be next.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1005315 - 03/11/19 02:16 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Pay your bet, you fuckin worm!

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1005347 - 03/12/19 06:21 AM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: Dan S.]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Pay your bet, you fuckin worm!

IDK if Hank's a worm. Worms catch fish.

#1005348 - 03/12/19 06:31 AM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Rich - I'm your Huckleberry. 10-1 odds. Name your price. I'll work with fiat currency, gold, MRE's or ammo. Your choice.

The DOW would need to loose 5,650+ pts. today. The most the DOW has ever lost in a modern single day or trading is 1,175.21 pts. Outside of nukes or aliens landing, it's not going to happen.

But...if you are confident in your predictions, you'll have no problem laying your bet down here. LMK.

#1005362 - 03/12/19 09:38 AM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Indictments are going to start getting unsealed and arrests of high profile individuals is going to start happening this week.

Which high profile individuals will be in the first group of arrests? I am banking that John Brennan, James Comey or Andrew McCabe will be arrested this week sometime, because none of them made deals. Maybe all three of them will get locked up this week.

Who knows there are bound to be surprises. I'm thinking it starts this week but it could be any time this month.

You get partial credit. Fifty rich folks were indicted for using their wealth to bribe college officials to admit their less than qualified children to prestigious schools. Not quite the high crimes of treason and corruption in the DOJ you anticipated, but there's always next Tuesday...until there isn't. Looking through your list of names, I don't see Felicity Huffman or Lori Loughlin, two actresses caught up in the scandal. You did say there would be "surprises", though.

It might still be possible to edit/delete your DOW prediction, with a bribe properly placed.

#1005393 - 03/12/19 02:22 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Lori Loughlin and both of her daughters are complete and total smoke shows. I couldn't care less if they just want to party as long as it's on my face.

Edited by NickD90 (03/12/19 02:25 PM)

#1005395 - 03/12/19 02:26 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

This is how a retard like Trump gets a degree.

#1005411 - 03/12/19 07:37 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Donald Trump's Junior Year Transcript

[img]http://snworksceo.imgix.net/dpn-utb/07e7...ng?w=541.890625[/img]

Lol. Nice.

#1005479 - 03/13/19 03:16 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: RICH G

Rich,
How many times have you made predictions and exactly how many have come true? Since you're batting close to zero don't you stop and think that you are being conned by the ridiculous sources you use?

You, Hank (who didn't vote for Trump haha), Louie and so many others buy into the propaganda crapped out of the asses of right wing idiots who rely on suckers to swallow the bait and run with it.

You would think by now reality would set in and you would stop being so unbelievably gullible. You guys are the poster boys for Trump's alternate reality. I have yet to see one of you use a reliable source to back up your outrageous comments.

Guys like you three and so many others are the scariest part of the whole equation. You would let a con man lead you by the nose right down the toilet and wait for Trump to flush it. Unfortunately the rest of us get flushed right along with you.

If you want real facts and facts that will directly effect you take a look at the disgusting budget Trump and the GOP are trying to sell. If you guys have even one or two brain cells left you'll realize that the budget they are trying to sell is going hurt you guys (and most of the rest of us) and fatten the wealthy. But that's been the problem over history. People let hate override their common sense and it comes back to bite them in the ass when it's too late.

#1005487 - 03/13/19 09:29 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Unidicted co-conspirator number 1 is Trump.

#1005509 - 03/14/19 10:23 AM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: stam
He's actually living balls deep in 'merca's ass.

smirk

smirk

smirk

Right

Cuz 'merca hates a booming economy, lower taxes, lower unemployment, fewer people on welfare and foodstamps, a stronger military, NATO countries paying more for their own defense, tighter border security, etc.

'merca just hates all of those things.

Come see Hank suck Trump's cock in every thread.

lol

Deficits? Don't matter because Hank loves Trump's cock.

Increased debt? Doesn't matter because Hank loves Trump's cock.

Hank is a credit card guy. Sure, charge it up. Hank will be dead soon and doesn't have to worry about paying that sh!t off anyway.

Kind of like he doesn't have to worry about paying his bets because he's a piece of sh!t that doesn't pay up.

#1005516 - 03/14/19 11:32 AM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

My mouth isn't the one with a cock in it, yours is.

Ewwwww.

#1005521 - 03/14/19 12:33 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

In this thread, Shank tries blaming me for his propensity to gargle Trump's balls.

It's just like you being a liar, Hank. Don't tell lies and people won't call you a liar. Don't suck Trump's cock if you don't want to get clowned for being a cockgobbler. It's your fault - take some personal responsibility.

#1005522 - 03/14/19 12:49 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Instead of sucking cock........We would use the term Blow Job but the word Job might offend some here.

#1005525 - 03/14/19 07:22 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/fb/insideractions

Get ready she could be in the first group...

#1005528 - 03/14/19 11:28 PM Re: Its unseal indictments week... [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Unindicted co-conspirator number 1 is Trump.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (wolverine, 20 Gage, 1 invisible), 1266 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |