Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1057297 - 09/10/21 09:47 PM Abortion hypocrisy
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Right in your face, crystal clear...

Bitter sweet to see all these states enacting abortion bans and the left freaking out because they cannot stop it...

At the same time the Left is going back to 1938 Hitler chit regarding injecting poison into your body,,, they say you should not have a choice and are enacting executive orders to coerce as many people as possible to kill themselves...

On one hand the murder of babies is "free choice" but being forced to take an untested medical treatment which is clearly dangerous and killing people is not free choice...

Murdering babies for mitigation of consequence is just fine and a human right but choosing not to kill yourself is not fine...

#1057298 - 09/10/21 09:48 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

Pure insanity...

#1057299 - 09/10/21 10:02 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Yep Abott is a hypocrite. Doesn't give a crap about the unvaccinated killing others with Covid and is forcing rape victims to have the offspring of their attackers. How many babies have you killed by jacking off?

#1057302 - 09/11/21 07:27 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Flatbrim Pescador Offline
Returning Adult

First, false equivalency Steelhat man. A fetus has it's own DNA, derived from it's mother and father. A fetus at 6 weeks old has a beating heart and a nervous system. What comes out when you jack off is not a fetus, it is a sexual gamete that has half the DNA of it's shooter, no heart and no nervous system.

Second, nobody is forcing rape victims to have offspring. Rape victims can get Plan B abortion pills because you know if you got raped within 6 weeks.

Third, the Texas governor actually has told people to get vaccinated, so obviously he cares. (Source: https://www.8newsnow.com/news/health/cor...get-vaccinated/). He just recognizes the limits of his power so isn't forcing it on people.

Strike 3, you're OUT!

#1057304 - 09/11/21 07:39 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Steelheadman is a troll. Nobody is that fvckin stupid. Except maybe illahee.

-Steamy

#1057336 - 09/11/21 08:27 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: Streamer]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

You are a POS steaming POS. FHP doesn't care about human life.

#1057339 - 09/11/21 10:03 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

And steelheadman believes in a system that allows individuals to avoid responsibility for their actions and kill unborn babies. Women shouldn’t spread their legs for a man who can’t provide for them or if she cannot bear the consequence of her actions. Also a man should not be dipping the stick if he has no means to provide or ability/willingness to accept responsibility. How about addressing the problem at the level that it should be addressed? Plan B and other early options are available for survivors of rape.

But people like steelheadman blindly follow the leftist politics who support the idea that mid-late/term abortions are okay despite the fact that after 20 weeks a fetus can survive independently of the mother as well as feel physical pain. Do you like babies feeling pain and dying steelhead man? What a sick fvck you are.

Clearly, the evidence is out there that all these anti-vaxxers are running amok spreading covid while only those who are vaccinated aren’t spreading it or dying. Steelheadman believes this too despite the evidence because he is a science denier and a dumbfvck.

-Steamy

Edited by Streamer (09/11/21 10:04 PM)

#1057342 - 09/12/21 05:56 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Here goes Steamer running his cockgobbler again even though the worthless piece of sh!t isn't even supposed to be posting here - per his own word.

Take all your words and stick them in your ass, Steamer, you bet welcher fuckstick.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1057344 - 09/12/21 08:20 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Poor Danny... unable to discuss my arguments and instead resorts to ad hominem/character attacks. He has nothing of value to say.

You really are bothered huh? For your sake I hope you aren’t.

-Steamy

#1057353 - 09/12/21 08:49 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

If anything you should be pro-life. You are an example of what many would have considered to abort. We are glad you are here with us though. I like seeing your troll posts, fish pics, and food pics you post. But you’ve been slacking lately.

It must suck to be miserable and unmotivated all the time.

-Steamy

#1057362 - 09/12/21 09:12 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: Streamer]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Republican hypocrisy on abortions:

hypocrisy

more hypocrisy

How many times has Trump paid for abortions?

#1057372 - 09/12/21 09:49 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
I'm Still RichG Offline
Fallen Off The Deep End

#1057431 - 09/13/21 10:07 AM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Salmo g. Online   content
River Nutrients

The real abortion hypocrisy is anyone who thinks men should have any say whatever in the matter. It's womens' bodies; let women decide.

If men could get pregnant we all know that abortions would be:

1. Legal;

2. Safe; and

3. Cheap.

All this other crap is delusional thinking.

#1057436 - 09/13/21 12:16 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: Salmo g.]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
The real abortion hypocrisy is anyone who thinks men should have any say whatever in the matter. It's womens' bodies; let women decide.

If men could get pregnant we all know that abortions would be:

1. Legal;

2. Safe; and

3. Cheap.

All this other crap is delusional thinking.

Why would you say that when you agree with the vaccine mandate? My body my choice doesn't fit that?

Yes it does, for the simple fact that if you feel the vaccine and mask protects you why worry about others decisions. Hypocrisy at its finest here!

#1057442 - 09/13/21 01:43 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: Salmo g.]
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

You are effeminate, mentally-castrated trash, wishing for the deaths of everyone else who didn't buy in to your government fellating, tax cattle lifestyle. So you want to kill babies because you think they are part of a woman's body like an appendage. No different from vaxtards wishing for the deaths of the people who saw through the bullsh!t, and thus threaten their unearned feelings of superiority.

I'm pretty sure that women can't have an abortion without a man being involved somehow. Since the fetus has it's own DNA, it's own heart and it's own nervous system, it isn't merely a question of a woman's body. Just like if you let someone move into your house, you cannot immediately evict them, there is a process and time frame, if you let someone move into your vagina there should be a process and reasonable amount of time.

Women are not qualified to make a decision on anything by themselves. Women are dumb as fvck without a strong male leader to teach them right from wrong, in the absence they will just repeat whatever the TV said. Women are generally incapable of individual thought. They follow the pack of other whores and emulate what they're told is normal by the Hollywood jew.

Women are eternal teenagers and just like teenagers they think they are smarter and more mature than adults. But when an inevitable fvckup happens, they run to the daddy and absolve themselves of responsibility. Women are teenagers. Once you understand that, everything they do makes sense. You wouldn't treat a teenager like your equal, so don't treat women so either. You wouldn't trust a teenager with the decisions to end someone else's life so don't trust women to either.

Women are so fvcking stupid. They are dumber than dirt, and they know it. If you were to get a woman alone for a heart-to-heart talk, she'd admit to being a neurotic bitch who doesn't know what the fvck she's doing. All women are like this. They are all mentally ill and a stone's throw away from the looney bin. Any man who takes women seriously is a little boy, a fool, or both.

Personally I think that after the quickening (when women feel the fetus moving), it should be banned. Basically after the first trimester or so. Which was the law for over 1000 years until the boomers came along. 6 weeks is probably a little early but the fetus does have a heartbeat and nervous system by then, so who knows where exactly to draw the line?

At least when we euthanize boomers with a pillow, we are trying to reduce their suffering. Abortion is the only time when we do a mercy killing where the suffering of the person killed isn't the primary consideration.

#1057444 - 09/13/21 03:09 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Man... pretty tough on the women today, don’t you think, FHP?

Yikes.

-Steamy

#1057447 - 09/13/21 03:31 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: Streamer]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

#1057448 - 09/13/21 03:41 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

i like when people say that "their bodies their choice"..

its the most absurdly stupid thing i have ever heard...

women dont get pregnant by themselves, so its not just "their" bodies..

so if you want to go by that, which wont affect me at all, if a woman doesnt want a baby and the dad does, let her have that abortion, because its her choice...

but, if a woman wants a baby, and the dad doesnt, let her have that baby and pay for it herself with no help, because, it was her choice... no child support, none of it, your choice...

actions have consequences either way, so make sure you make the right "choice"..

#1057449 - 09/13/21 03:49 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: Streamer]
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Streamer
Man... pretty tough on the women today, don’t you think, FHP?

Abortion is murder, but it's a murder that a woman performs. Since a woman does the killing, it's not considered wrong because we live in a matriarchy, where only things that are perceived as masculine are considered wrong. This answers the key question to why a man is not allowed to punch a pregnant woman in the stomach, but a woman can shove a coat hanger up her pussy.

Also little bitch ass men that refuse to lead women, by saying it's all their choice aren't helping either.

#1057451 - 09/13/21 05:40 PM Re: Abortion hypocrisy [Re: I'm Still RichG]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
What a circle jerk of weirdos…

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cheaper2buyfish@grocerystore, EastCreek, Guidewest, NeverEnoughPTO
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
4 registered (darth baiter, Krijack, Salmo g., 1 invisible), 1149 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |