LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#685973 - 05/31/11 11:49 PM PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!!
lukesfishin Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: evt
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=RwZY1jaw2EM

Food matters and this movie with your loved ones.

#685975 - 05/31/11 11:59 PM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: lukesfishin]
lukesfishin Offline
Returning Adult

#685976 - 06/01/11 12:00 AM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: lukesfishin]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

this movie is full of bullchit. Some good key points but it is PROPOGANDA. If it encourages people to make healthier food choices than that is a positive.

#685981 - 06/01/11 12:27 AM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: HOOKUP]
lukesfishin Offline
Returning Adult

Ahahahaa, oh hookup, have you watched the whole movie? Its not propaganda, its EDUCATION!!

If you are scared of being healthy, than keep eatin processed foods and putting bandaids over everything, you me and everybody on this board are mal-nurished, ever ate raw organic veggies like you are supposed to? I did for a while, but it does get kinda spendy. Try it...I still take vitamins to try to compensate but nothing is as good as the real stuff

Listen, I'm no kind of hippy or some crap, take what u need from this movie, obviously u have?

Why take a pill for depression when an orange everyday will do the same? Why take a pill for arthritis when food will do the same, if you feed your body it will do what its wupposed to do......HEAL ITSELF!!

#686024 - 06/01/11 11:52 AM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: lukesfishin]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

I already eat a diet based on whole foods and throw in processed foods here and there to help keep my sanity.

It was in a movie it must be true...take note the health/nutritional industry thrives on alarmism and yellow journalism. As someones strives towards becoming healthier it should also be their goal to determine facts from theories or even lies coming from the multi billion dollar health industry trying to soak up your cash.

#686029 - 06/01/11 12:28 PM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: lukesfishin]
Man of logic Offline
Spawner

Loc: the moon
yeah, even if it is propaganda, whats so shitty about it? It's a message intended to influence better choices. They are marketing the foodmatters dvd. But the only way americans listening to shitt these days is through consumer propoganda.

It's a good healthy message. I read that the average banana bought at the grocery store is strutting animal extinction and major deforistation.

Cooked foods are hard on the immune system? That would mean evolution exists.

#686133 - 06/01/11 09:43 PM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: Man of logic]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

Why rent a DVD hen you can get the same type of sensationalism journalism from daytime tv on shows like Oprah and Dr. Oz. The majority of these claims are based on correlational research that relate to the topic as much as it does to your sex life, your job and how many chits a day your neighbors dog takes.

#686177 - 06/02/11 12:00 AM Re: PLEASE WATCH THIS MOVIE!! [Re: HOOKUP]
lukesfishin Offline
Returning Adult

Its not about the sensationalism, its a movie about learning how to eat what's good for you, and healing with food. You watch too much daytime tv bro cuz I don't even know what the hell you just said. Hahahaha j/k, but for real watch the damn thing already jeez . I just watched it again last night for like the 4th time (instant view) its a badass flick, its stuff they don't teach in medical school and health class or whatever. We are poisoning ourselves with food its nuts. They did a study in japan about cancer it was freekin insane how the normal japanese diet (raw fish, fresh veggies, seaweeds.....) is pretty much as good as you can get, they barely have any colon cancer or breast cancer.

Whatever 'nuff said let the information speak for itself

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1408 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |