Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#962190 - 08/03/16 12:14 PM Hillary's personality disorder
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Former K9 Handler Blows Whistle on Hillary's Rage: "Get That F**king Dog Away From Me"

Former military K9 handler Eric Bonner has blown the whistle on how Hillary Clinton once flew into a blind rage, yelling “get that f**king dog away from me,” adding weight to claims that Clinton has some kind of personality disorder.

“Being a K9 handler in the Military I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors. Mostly Generals, DOD Officials, and Secretaries of Defense,” Bonner explained in a Facebook post.

Bonner describes what happened during one encounter with Clinton.


One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles.

Her words to me? “Get that F**king dog away from me.”

Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me.

I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”.

Along the same lines of the secret service agent that wrote the tell all about Hillary's White House days.

Edited by Jerry Garcia (08/03/16 12:14 PM)

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#962193 - 08/03/16 12:39 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
steely slammer Offline
Three Time Spawner

maybe she was afraid she might jump the dog????

mainly region 6

#962196 - 08/03/16 01:01 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: steely slammer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The secret service had a special plan on how to Keep Bill safe from Hillary killing her husband. Especially after he publicly humiliated her during the Monica scandal. Talk about a weird situation the SS was in. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#962258 - 08/04/16 08:23 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: steely slammer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: steely slammer
maybe she was afraid she might jump the dog????

No way was the dog going to jump Hillary.

#962260 - 08/04/16 08:30 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

If she would wipe the peanut butter off her lower set of lips the dog would leave her alone except to piss on her canckles.

#962270 - 08/04/16 11:41 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

In other words unfit.

- Albert Einstein.

#962275 - 08/04/16 12:24 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
So are we supposed to vote for the greater or the lesser of the personality disorders.

I like to see one of the old MTV claymation ultimite fight videos Trump vs Hillary two meglamaniacs ripping each other limb from limb to the death.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#962287 - 08/04/16 01:38 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
I like it, sign me up.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#962303 - 08/04/16 04:36 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
And...no matter how bad she is, no matter how much of the made up stories are actually true, or how many actual true stories there are out there...she is still far better than Trump, and the best that the GOP could come up with is going to get crushed by her in November.

What does that say for the GOP?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#962311 - 08/04/16 06:56 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
It says that the GOP is sick and tired of corrupt, life-long politicians that get filthy rich in "public service". The fact that the DNC screwed Bernie and conspired against the will of the people in order to coronate a lying bitch with a disapproval rating hovering around the average IQ of the typical democrat.

Did you mindless minions catch Hillary saying she was raising taxes on the middle class to a rousing round of applause by the retards? I do get a good laugh out of the democrat audience, they are dressed like circus clowns and most look like they were bribed out of the homeless shelter to attend. Tff

There is a lot of time till November, enough time for the JV team to strike several more times if they keep up their average. There's also that Wikileaks thingy. She's going to get her ass handed to her and there's nothing she can do about it, it's already been done. Now the world will know what a truly terrible person she is.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#962313 - 08/04/16 07:16 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Todd]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Todd
And...no matter how bad she is, no matter how much of the made up stories are actually true, or how many actual true stories there are out there...she is still far better than Trump, and the best that the GOP could come up with is going to get crushed by her in November.

Hell...what does it say about our country?

All these politicians keep talking about the "middle" when our two major political parties are fielding highly questionable candidates, and the politically parties seem to be promoting platforms and candidates whose policies are diametrically opposed to one another.

There is no middle.

No matter Dem or Republican, we all live here on this same piece of real estate known as "The United States", so we best get rid of this "us vs. them" mentality, and start finding some of that middle ground before a civil war breaks out again in the future.

Think it can't happen? Anyone been listening to these protesters (on both sides), and seen the violence and potential for much larger battles? Well, fast forward about 20 years when the two mainstream parties are even miles further away from each other. It would suck azz, but yeah, I think it can happen.

#962316 - 08/04/16 07:44 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
It says that the GOP is sick and tired of corrupt, life-long politicians that get filthy rich in "public service". The fact that the DNC screwed Bernie and conspired against the will of the people in order to coronate a lying bitch with a disapproval rating hovering around the average IQ of the typical democrat.

Did you mindless minions catch Hillary saying she was raising taxes on the middle class to a rousing round of applause by the retards? I do get a good laugh out of the democrat audience, they are dressed like circus clowns and most look like they were bribed out of the homeless shelter to attend. Tff

There is a lot of time till November, enough time for the JV team to strike several more times if they keep up their average. There's also that Wikileaks thingy. She's going to get her ass handed to her and there's nothing she can do about it, it's already been done. Now the world will know what a truly terrible person she is.

The GOP jizz on your face made me laugh.

Democrats are every bit as dirty as you claim, but so is the GOP cock you're slobbering on. They just pulled it out of your ass.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#962325 - 08/04/16 08:35 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

God I love the D.S. laugh

Just don't ask for advice. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#962328 - 08/04/16 10:00 PM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Why does Danny boy always fag out every thread. He can't respond without mentioning cock or jizz or homosexual sex.

Are all midgets like that?

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#962337 - 08/05/16 05:26 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Todd]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Fish on...

Todd

it would seem that you are well informed about the failings of the Republicans but haven't done much to check out your own party. Maybe if you did you might see why so many think never Hillary.

Lonnie Gane

#962345 - 08/05/16 07:55 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Why does Danny boy always fag out every thread. He can't respond without mentioning cock or jizz or homosexual sex.

Are all midgets like that?

Stop gobbling cock and it won't get talked about, homo.

#962347 - 08/05/16 07:57 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Fish on...

Todd

it would seem that you are well informed about the failings of the Republicans but haven't done much to check out your own party. Maybe if you did you might see why so many think never Hillary.

Pot
Kettle
Black

#962351 - 08/05/16 08:41 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Todd]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Trump is going to get crushed by her in November.

Fish on...

Todd

One thing is for sure..................She can put a crushing on anything.
Couch, limo seat, shoes, you name it..................If it gets under her it's crushed. Bill made the mistake years ago and still has the pancake face to prove it.

#962360 - 08/05/16 09:39 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Two points:

1. I actually applaud Hillary's honesty in telling us her brand of "change" will be funded by the Middle Class. Lest we forget, the Middle Class are the only people in this country who EVER get their taxes increased, and if you think T-Rump (a member of the elite class that perpetuates that standard) would do it any differently, you are hopelessly stupid. Hillary's honesty here was not enough to convince me to vote for her, however, as that may be the first bit of truth to escape her mouth in many years.

2. Arguing that the GOP is sick of so many people getting rich off careers in public service, while I'm sure that's what they'd like you to believe, falls flat when you consider that it was a Republican administration that brought us Citizens United, which essentially assures campaign budgets for maintaining elected public offices will never be lacking in dirty, corporate money. The GOP is just fine with long careers on the beltway, thank you... as long as the careers in question are their own.

They're all playing us like a bunch of damned fools. Judging from how many people still believe political action is motivated by anything other than money, they may be right in their assessment. Get big money out of elections and you'll start seeing laws for the greater good. Until then, all you will see, from either party, will be more bad laws that benefit the wealthiest at the expense of the Middle Class. Eventually, the Middle Class will cease to exist, and then they will have a problem. Of course, that won't happen if we pull our heads out of our a$$es and affect change before then. I hate to say it, but I don't see a scenario where we can make that happen with our votes at this point.

#962362 - 08/05/16 09:55 AM Re: Hillary's personality disorder [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Citizens united is a farce--- between Unions(are they people?), George Soros and that green California billionaire the republicans have alredy been out raised.

Lonnie Gane

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1436 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |