THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#965398 - 10/04/16 07:29 PM Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian.
RICH G
Unregistered

He sure likes his mascara...

#965399 - 10/04/16 07:39 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Meh, sat this one out.

- Albert Einstein.

#965403 - 10/04/16 08:11 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Saw the last half hour, wished I had watched earlier, it was pretty good. Kaine just interrupted Pence the who!e time while he was trying to answer questions bringing up Trumps taxes, and insults Trump has made. Pence did some interrupting as well but not nearly as much.

Pence won, but it didn't appear that Kaine was trying to win, instead his agenda seemed to be to attack Trump and try to force Pence to defend the stuff he has said, and also to Pound over and over that Trump does not pay taxes. Also Kaine seemed to have another agenda of belittling, bad mouthing and provoking Russia, don't know what his purpose with that would be?

#965406 - 10/04/16 09:14 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Pure evil is represented by Hilary so they needed to round out their cult of personality with fu.cking creepy. Tim Kaine lived up to it.

The democrat shi.tstain train has left the twilight zone.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#965409 - 10/04/16 09:48 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
39 interruptions by Kaine, 19 by Pence

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#965414 - 10/04/16 10:50 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: RowVsWade]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Pure evil is represented by Hilary so they needed to round out their cult of personality with fu.cking creepy. Tim Kaine lived up to it.

The democrat shi.tstain train has left the twilight zone.

I hear ya, Kaine has that Uncle feeley look to him.

- Albert Einstein.

#965417 - 10/04/16 11:17 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Saw the last half hour, wished I had watched earlier, it was pretty good. Kaine just interrupted Pence the who!e time while he was trying to answer questions bringing up Trumps taxes, and insults Trump has made. Pence did some interrupting as well but not nearly as much.

Pence won, but it didn't appear that Kaine was trying to win, instead his agenda seemed to be to attack Trump and try to force Pence to defend the stuff he has said, and also to Pound over and over that Trump does not pay taxes. Also Kaine seemed to have another agenda of belittling, bad mouthing and provoking Russia, don't know what his purpose with that would be?

The RNC announced Pence won before the debate started. I thought it was a draw. Pence looks more rational than Trump and even admitted that Trump made mistakes because he's not a politician. Pence was wrong that the US Navy is less strong than in 1916. How in the hell is Trump going to get the bucks for a bigger military? He sure as hell doesn't pay federal income tax and we are in deep in debt from fighting wars in the Middle East. I don't think we'll get money from Israel and Europe is broke as we give them money. Saudi Arabia isn't going to pay and Mexico isn't going to pay for a wall. Where is Pence going to get the money to beef up security, police, immigration, and customs? Pence also made some false claims about Hillary's foreign policy on Russia and Iran. Kaine is more truthful on the facts and Pence is propagating lies like a communist. Pence also is not following the court on immigration to Indiana. Pence is full of [Bleeeeep!] that his eyes are brown.

#965420 - 10/05/16 12:34 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
OceanSun Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: North Creek
Of course he pays federal income tax ON HIS PROFIT. Showing and carrying a loss until subsequent revenue covers it and produces a profit IS NOT AVOIDING TAX - his profit gets taxed as designed. No matter what side of the aisle, no good businessman is going to pay taxes on non-existent profits. People are too stupid on both sides to realize this is not even an issue.

#965421 - 10/05/16 12:46 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: OceanSun]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Stop it! you're making too much sense for the DS. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#965424 - 10/05/16 06:53 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Kaine is a creepy dude for sure..

#965430 - 10/05/16 08:42 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I didn't plan on watching the debate, but it came over the radio I was listening to at the time. Predictably, there was no debate or discussion of political issues relevant to the governing of the U.S. Just a spate of attempted sensationalism about personality flaws and emotional mud slinging. You'd think the presidential election was a contest similar to reality TV's American Idol, with nothing to do about intelligent leadership ability. As I predicted, America is the loser in this debate, and the upcoming election.

#965431 - 10/05/16 08:50 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: Salmo g.]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
You'd think the presidential election was a contest similar to reality TV's American Idol, with nothing to do about intelligent leadership ability.

This is exactly how it works and why I am a top contender in this contest. You will find no intelligent leadership ability in any canidate because the average voter possess no intelligence and therefore is unable to perceive it in others--this is why candidates appeal to emotion and mudslinging instead of reason and intelligence. Stupid people will only elect other stupid people, because they relate to them and are easily manipulated by the corrupt stupid people they elect. Nobody says more manipulatively stupid things than I, hence my victory next month.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#965440 - 10/05/16 10:53 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: Steelheadman]
chinookie Offline
Parr

Loc: Portland, OR
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Originally Posted By: RICH G

The RNC announced Pence won before the debate started. I thought it was a draw. Pence looks more rational than Trump and even admitted that Trump made mistakes because he's not a politician. Pence was wrong that the US Navy is less strong than in 1916. How in the hell is Trump going to get the bucks for a bigger military? He sure as hell doesn't pay federal income tax and we are in deep in debt from fighting wars in the Middle East. I don't think we'll get money from Israel and Europe is broke as we give them money. Saudi Arabia isn't going to pay and Mexico isn't going to pay for a wall. Where is Pence going to get the money to beef up security, police, immigration, and customs? Pence also made some false claims about Hillary's foreign policy on Russia and Iran. Kaine is more truthful on the facts and Pence is propagating lies like a communist. Pence also is not following the court on immigration to Indiana. Pence is full of [Bleeeeep!] that his eyes are brown.

+1

#965445 - 10/05/16 11:49 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: chinookie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The thing about debates is you don't want to lose,( having a Gary Johnson moment) both sides will spin they won. Pence is way more presidential looking that's for sure. I bet Pence would be ahead of Hill if he was running.

- Albert Einstein.

#965449 - 10/05/16 12:06 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
The reason Pence looked pretty good is that he just spent time not repeating Trump's horseshit, and instead just denied Trump said any of it...but he never actually defended Trump, or any of his "policies"...he has started his 2020 run for President, which is his only reason to be on the Trump ticket this cycle, he knew all along that they wouldn't win.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#965465 - 10/05/16 02:02 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Todd
The reason Pence looked pretty good is that he just spent time not repeating Trump's horseshit, and instead just denied Trump said any of it...but he never actually defended Trump, or any of his "policies"...he has started his 2020 run for President, which is his only reason to be on the Trump ticket this cycle, he knew all along that they wouldn't win.

Fish on...

Todd

Yep, both sides seem to like him too, including Kaine.

- Albert Einstein.

#965470 - 10/05/16 02:17 PM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Pence definately got Trump some moderate votes. In the next debate it's gonna be about Trump beating Hillary with a rubber hose. Trump needs to keep his base happy, Pence ensures that even the offended Republicans and moderate independents will be comfortable to stay with Trump feeling he has influence from Pence.

Edited by RICH G (10/05/16 02:20 PM)

#965523 - 10/06/16 08:48 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: The Trumpster]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: The Trumpster
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
You'd think the presidential election was a contest similar to reality TV's American Idol, with nothing to do about intelligent leadership ability.

This is exactly how it works and why I am a top contender in this contest. You will find no intelligent leadership ability in any canidate because the average voter possess no intelligence and therefore is unable to perceive it in others--this is why candidates appeal to emotion and mudslinging instead of reason and intelligence. Stupid people will only elect other stupid people, because they relate to them and are easily manipulated by the corrupt stupid people they elect. Nobody says more manipulatively stupid things than I, hence my victory next month.

Unfortunately, you got most of that right. However there may well be just enough intelligent voters to thwart your victory. Don't count your chicks just yet.

#965524 - 10/06/16 08:49 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Pence won the debate because he was cool, calm, collected and a man of conviction. Like them or not, he has principles he adheres to and that's rare in a politician.

Kaine lost because it was clear he was the designated attack weasel. He has no principles he adheres to and he's Billary's little bitch.

This post is way too intelligent for you, Hank, not to mention for the Dark Side.

#965536 - 10/06/16 11:40 AM Re: Kaine is wearing eye makeup agian. [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
They talked about relevant issues facing America despite what spin the liberals put on it. When a liberal says they didn't address relevant issues facing this country what the liberal means is they didn't talk ad nauseum about LGBTQ issues or they didn't openly advocate for men to use the girls room. They mean that safe speech zones weren't addressed and implemented nationwide and that blaming the gun instead of the bad guy wasn't done effectively. They mean that a $15 an hour federal minimum wage wasn't talked about nor was there agreement in doubling the size of government to "fix" the problems caused by government. They mean that if you like your doctor you can't keep your doctor and that just because you're paying for other losers' healthcare you are selfish to expect coverage just because you work and pay for it. They mean that being proud of being an American is racist and not wanting a sex change is misogynistic. They mean that all whites are racists and all blacks are marginalized and the only way to rectify that injustice is rioting, looting and murder. They mean that only BLM and freedom of expression is a one way street. They mean that you must hate this country but embrace Africa and the Middle East because they truly represent human rights, freedom and brotherly love.

That's what the limp wristed left means when they complain about "not addressing relevant issues".

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1450 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |