THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#966539 - 10/22/16 10:56 AM Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead.
RICH G
Unregistered

He's either leading or in a statistical tie per today's polls. Most of his leads are 1 to 3 %. Basically per the mainstream it's a statistical tie with a margin or error of 4% accepted. Clinton shows leads in nearly no national polls at this point at best she is tied.

#966543 - 10/22/16 11:48 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
WTH are you smoking? I haven't seen any major polls that have Trump ahead. What planet are you from?

#966544 - 10/22/16 12:18 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Hopefully Rich will go away when the election is concluded.

#966545 - 10/22/16 12:20 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

He's gone from slightly interesting in a [Bleeeeep!] crazy sort of way, to just flat out annoying. Similar to Evo in the height of his Unemployment days...Posting all kinds of weird dramatic [Bleeeeep!] just to get some attention. Desperate.

#966551 - 10/22/16 01:56 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

If you look are a little more honest polls like; Real clear politics, LA times, Rasmussen, that what it gives you, even to +3. Which is still way off from the truth.

If you look at ABC, NBC or CNN she is up 4 to 6% but those are paid for by the people who back her, so that a total false narrative.

#966556 - 10/22/16 03:59 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
erikj Offline
Spawner

Every time you think a thread can't go lower. It does.

#966559 - 10/22/16 04:54 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker

That's Billy Jeff doing what it takes to get in the mood to bang Billary.

Or it could be Hanks face after Nov.8

#966561 - 10/22/16 05:33 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
I think rich is trying to get the job as trump's joke writer

#966562 - 10/22/16 06:04 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: larryb]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Don't you mean nob gobbler?

#966563 - 10/22/16 07:12 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Trump won Wisconsin early voting by 11% as reported by Wisconsin news and radio, over 2 million votes. The polls showed him 4 to 8% down before the count. The results were released today by the Wisconsin election commision about 1pm their time. then a few hours later the commission took the results down and said it was only a test and the numbers wernt real. they said the results won't be released until polls close on November 8th.

what probably happened is someone loyal to Trump released the results and then someone higher had them taken down because the results did not fit the agenda of election fraud....

If we see the true results on election day Trump will win the popular vote by 10 to 30%...

#966565 - 10/22/16 09:11 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I just read that the results were actually released illegally under Wisconsin state law. the Wisconsin election website said the results were released by error as they were testing the program with random numbers so the numbers wernt the "real" results. this excuse probably gets them out of some trouble, or it might be true, but not likely.

I'm betting someone working for the commission saw the real results vs the polls and feared future election fraud so they posted the results illegally. To cover their ass the election comission pulled them down quick and said it was a mistake and the numbers wernt real so don't pay attention, but only after the news media was informed on purpose by the leaker. Thats my guess.

Michigan law prohibits release of counts prior to polls closing on election day Nov 8th. both candidates could sue for damages, that's why the election comission had to say it was a mistake and not real.

#966570 - 10/23/16 08:47 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

What just happened in Wisconsin yesterday and how I described what probably happened is 90% likely to be true.. reasons are # 1 it's comman sense, #2 I have good instincts, when I was a detective my intuition was correct 90% of the time. As a cop you live or die based an what your intuition tells you.

As a cop if you just took everything at face value you would rarely solve a crime and you would end up dead in short order.

My own life history has proved to me that it is always best go with what you feel in your gut, because it's correct the majority of the time.

Edited by RICH G (10/23/16 08:49 AM)

#966571 - 10/23/16 08:59 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
What just happened in Wisconsin yesterday and how I described what probably happened is 90% likely to be true.. reasons are # 1 it's comman sense, #2 I have good instincts, when I was a detective my intuition was correct 90% of the time. As a cop you live or die based an what your intuition tells you.

As a cop if you just took everything at face value you would rarely solve a crime and you would end up dead in short order.

My own life history has proved to me that it is always best go with what you feel in your gut, because it's correct the majority of the time.

Disagree

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#966575 - 10/23/16 09:58 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
I've been wondering , where has Bill been. His poor old lady has to make her way up and down the stairs of that plane she rented, all alone, and then most likely sits (lays down) alone. Is he looking forward to have the White House to roam once again , or just chillin in NYC while shes hard at work?

#966576 - 10/23/16 10:45 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: chasbo]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: chasbo
I've been wondering , where has Bill been. His poor old lady has to make her way up and down the stairs of that plane she rented, all alone, and then most likely sits (lays down) alone. Is he looking forward to have the White House to roam once again , or just chillin in NYC while shes hard at work?

R U Mad Chasbro?

#966582 - 10/23/16 12:38 PM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

They are far from stupid SP. Hillary and anyone communicating with her via email knew exactly what they were doing.....

#966676 - 10/25/16 10:44 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Rich Gee:

I see me and Rich G use the same barber.

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#968102 - 11/13/16 08:17 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I think it's important to point out what I found on Wisconsin on 10/23. It wasn't like the truth wasn't available if you used your own brain instead of having blind faith in the MSN.

#968108 - 11/13/16 08:33 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
The Trumpster Offline
Impeached X2

Loc: In exile at Mar-a-Lago
Clearly, your vision of the truth is unparalleled among men. First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And now they will build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen in Trump's America. I was going to make a yuge statute of me standing in the middle of times square, but instead, it should be you!

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything, grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump

#968117 - 11/13/16 08:53 AM Re: Majority of mainstream polls now show Trump ahead. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I don't need a monument, spend the money on the wall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (stonefish, 1 invisible), 327 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13524
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645390 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |