THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#970960 - 01/06/17 10:32 AM Don Chumps Wall.
JPbarbless Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Seattle
Well it looks like the wall is still a plan. I think Don Chump and his cronies should build the wall them selves. They can charge the Mexican government outrageous interest rates and make big money. After all he said the Mexicans would have to pay. Oh and lets not forget the extra profit that will be made when he fuc>> his subcontractors by not paying them for their work. Then there's the government construction loans he can default on. He will then declare bankruptcy on the estimated 12- 25 billion and be able to avoid ever paying tax's. Then again we will never be able to tell what kind of tax he pays because he wont release them...

#970962 - 01/06/17 10:48 AM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Not sure what he is saying but what he has demonstrated is that he himself has a very clearly defined ability to plan and implement corruption.

Who gets up thinking this way???

Dude needs to get laid.

#970967 - 01/06/17 11:48 AM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
JPbarbless Offline
Juvenile at Sea

"Not sure what he is saying but what he has demonstrated is that he himself has a very clearly defined ability to plan and implement corruption."

You sir, have described Mr. Chump perfectly. .

I gained these business ideas after reading about Chumps past business practices. He has been defrauding people since he first started working for his Daddy. Another corrupt POS.

#970968 - 01/06/17 11:58 AM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
"New York Rep. Chris Collins said Friday that American taxpayers would front the cost for the wall but that he was confident Trump could negotiate getting the money back from Mexico."

Confident, I tell ye, confident!

rofl

For now, I'm fine with the likes of RichG and RvW paying my part of that bill. Those two are all for making 'merica great. Again. Until it's not.

I bet the wall is finished on a Tuesday. Same Tuesday that the sh#t hits the fan.

#970970 - 01/06/17 12:07 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Tell you what, being as how I live in Tacoma, how does this sound. I will pay your share of the wall if you agree to pay my RTA tax.

#970971 - 01/06/17 12:08 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Yep. I am saying it. As bad as Trump is, so far he pales in comparison to the liberal idiots running the show around here.

#970972 - 01/06/17 12:12 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
rofl

no.

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Yep. I am saying it. As bad as Trump is, so far he pales in comparison to the liberal idiots running the show around here.

Oh, we certainly agree on that!

#970976 - 01/06/17 01:58 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: The Moderator]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
If the wall works it will probably pay for itself.

#970977 - 01/06/17 02:00 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
RICH G
Unregistered

#1 once that wall is built it will start saving us billions of dollars immediately in social services, Court costs, and incarceration costs. Not to mention it will greatly impact the illigatimate narcotic trade which costs us billions each year.

#2 it isn't even going to cost that much. I worked on the boarder wall in Arizona and New Mexico in 1999 and 2000. We used reclaimed materials to do it, I was in the Marine reserve assigned to a mission with JTF-6. It's a simple task involving inexpensive materials. Won't even take long to complete, probably 6 months.

#970981 - 01/06/17 02:32 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Originally Posted By: RICH G

I worked on the boarder wall in Arizona and New Mexico in 1999 and 2000.

Are we talking a border wall made of boards here?
SF

#970986 - 01/06/17 03:09 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: JPbarbless
Well it looks like the wall is still a plan. I think Don Chump and his cronies should build the wall them selves. They can charge the Mexican government outrageous interest rates and make big money. After all he said the Mexicans would have to pay. Oh and lets not forget the extra profit that will be made when he fuc>> his subcontractors by not paying them for their work. Then there's the government construction loans he can default on. He will then declare bankruptcy on the estimated 12- 25 billion and be able to avoid ever paying tax's. Then again we will never be able to tell what kind of tax he pays because he wont release them...

Still bitter huh ? Get the fck over it, there's a new Sheriff in town.

- Albert Einstein.

#970987 - 01/06/17 03:10 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: fish4brains]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
If the wall works it will probably pay for itself.

BINGO !

- Albert Einstein.

#970988 - 01/06/17 03:13 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: Sol Duc]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Says the guy that's been crying about Obama for the last 8 years.

#970989 - 01/06/17 03:14 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

I remember when sol duc stock piled ammo and ar15's because he thought Obama was going to take them away. TFF.

#970991 - 01/06/17 03:33 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Walls are an excellent idea

The Chinese, Hadrian, and the builders of the Maginot Line can all confirm.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#970994 - 01/06/17 03:57 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: Sol Duc]
JPbarbless Offline
Juvenile at Sea

A sheriff is sworn to protect the public well being. Chump will only work to enrich himself and his friends. What will you do when your social security and medicare benefits are cut to the bone , or even worse turned into private insurance plans.
The dark side is a great place for conspiracy theories.
Here's one. The confidential report on the hacking by the Russians reveals that there was considerable evidence that Donald Trump and his team were in contact with Vladimir Putin and his representatives on a daily basis for an extended time prior to the election. These conversations were used to assist in the dissemination of information that would help his campaign and ensure his election.
This information has been determined to be too sensitive to release to the general public and may inflame the dumb [Bleeeeep!] that voted for him.

When will you fools admit that you have been [Bleeeeep!]. At least the lines at the Walfart ammo counter wont be so long anymore.
PS FUC"" Walfart

#970995 - 01/06/17 04:03 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Says the guy that's been crying about Obama for the last 8 years.

Says the puke that has ban banned three times from PP. LOL

- Albert Einstein.

#970996 - 01/06/17 04:04 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: ReefSkunk
I remember when sol duc stock piled ammo and ar15's because he thought Obama was going to take them away. TFF.

Good story fatty....I've owned AR's since the 80's.....another swing and miss.

- Albert Einstein.

#970998 - 01/06/17 04:07 PM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

A sheriff is sworn to protect the public well being. Chump will only work to enrich himself and his friends. What will you do when your social security and medicare benefits are cut to the bone , or even worse turned into private insurance plans.
The dark side is a great place for conspiracy theories.
Here's one. The confidential report on the hacking by the Russians reveals that there was considerable evidence that Donald Trump and his team were in contact with Vladimir Putin and his representatives on a daily basis for an extended time prior to the election. These conversations were used to assist in the dissemination of information that would help his campaign and ensure his election.
This information has been determined to be too sensitive to release to the general public and may inflame the dumb [Bleeeeep!] that voted for him.

When will you fools admit that you have been [Bleeeeep!]. At least the lines at the Walfart ammo counter wont be so long anymore.
PS FUC"" Walfart

R.E.L.A.X. You're going to split a vein. Go to Portland, they have crying circles you can join, if you can stand the smell. hehehe

- Albert Einstein.

#971026 - 01/07/17 11:07 AM Re: Don Chumps Wall. [Re: JPbarbless]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
There will be no wall, per se.
It will be a neat string of evenly spaced signs that read....

DO NOT COMB OVER HERE

In some areas the signs will be carried by
hot, round card chicks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Big Fisher, Satan, Tackle Shack
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 471 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645450 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |