THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#996057 - 11/07/18 07:54 AM I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever.
RICH G
Unregistered

This thing is crap, unconstitutional and stupid. It will have the lowest participation rate of any gun law in Washington State History. It is a law contingent of people voluntarily waiving their constitutional rights.

So now if you own any hand gun or semi automatic riffle you must register it and you must undergo annual background checks, (I am sure there will be an administrative fee attached to this). Any gun you own must be locked in a safe while in the house unless its on your person.

North Carolina enacted a similar law, which is had less than a 22% participation rate state wide.

Under this law they are classifying firearms ownership as a "privilege" and not a right. If you so choose to participate in this law your private property will be used as a tool to strip you of you 4th and 5th amendment rights and additional taxation.

Edited by RICH G (11/07/18 08:02 AM)

#996058 - 11/07/18 07:59 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

It will be taken to court and they will lose. First of 18-20 year old are citizens and can't have their rights stripped, secondly the initiative was invalid due to the formatting--these type of challenges come AFTER the election. All LEO organizations were against it, nobody is enforcing it in the meanwhile.

If you voted for this initiative, just kill your self. You are an idiot, a moron and a tyrant who steals the property and freedom of others. Scumbags like you deserve the rope.

#996059 - 11/07/18 08:08 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

"If you voted for this initiative, just kill your self. You are an idiot, a moron and a tyrant who steals the property and freedom of others. Scumbags like you deserve the rope."

Ill go a step further and call it Treasonous if you supported or voted for this. You are not an American if you supported this, because you have never read the constitution or declaration of independence.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. –That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

– Declaration of Independence

#996061 - 11/07/18 08:10 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

This just hastens the day of the rope. It's the day that all the homes of traitors get raided, they get dragged into the streets and hung from lamp posts.

#996062 - 11/07/18 08:13 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I say we find Ed Murray and take out all of our frustrations on him.

#996063 - 11/07/18 08:14 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Child rapists deserve the rope, too.

#996068 - 11/07/18 08:25 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

They deserve a lot worse than the rope. Like some pliers and a propane torch..................

Like cook his twig and giggle berries while still attached.

A rope is quick and painless, a close second to drowning.

The most painless peaceful way to die is a morphine overdose, or no jacket on a cold night and a bottle of whisky. Seen that one a couple of times, terminal patient's go camping alone wear a short sleeve shirt find a good tree, sit down with your back up against it and start drinking, the colder you get the faster you drink, before you know it you fall asleep and don't wake up. Saw that one off a logging road on the Duckabush. That was a smart guy thought. I helped clean up brains and blood to many times from idiots who used a gun, they don't think about the people that find them or have to clean up the mess.

One time out in Belfair some old guy went to a turnout and blew his head off with a high power riffle, there was brains, flesh and bone all over 100 feet in a circle, the coroner made us pick it all up, I actually found a cheek and half an ear hanging in a tree. There were a lot of birds waiting around for us to leave so I asked the coroner if we could just let the birds clean it up, she said "no". I was like "that's phuckin stupid"

Edited by RICH G (11/07/18 08:44 AM)

#996132 - 11/07/18 06:13 PM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
You guys are quite the comedy team, you should take this act on the road!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#996133 - 11/07/18 06:16 PM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
steeleworldwide
Unregistered

Rich G for SHERIFF!!!

#996155 - 11/08/18 06:29 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Its such a crazy proposition, and so clearly unconstitutional only a dumbphuck would voluntarily give up their freedom so they could participate with this possible law. Its totally voluntary to waive your constitutional rights while a free American citizen you cannot be forced to waive your rights.

Basically this I1639 attempts to make the second amendment not a right but a privilege, by forcing it to be "pay to play". If this stands, in order to participate in the 2nd amendment you must be 21+ years old, and voluntarily waive your 4th and 5th amendment rights. This thing basically says that if you want to be tolerated by society as a second amendment participant you must give up other privacy's and freedoms, and if your 18 to 20, then "[Bleeeeep!] you" were just taking your rights away.

Do you think many people are gonna participate in this?

#996156 - 11/08/18 06:31 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

These people are stupid....

#996164 - 11/08/18 07:31 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

So you would vote to take guns away from unemployed people and people you don't agree with? You sound like a progressive who hates freedom.

You know we do have "freedom of speech" as in the 1st amendment. People can say whatever they want as long as they don't threaten people specifically, have a reasonable means to carry out such threat and take a substantial step forward in carrying out such threat. As long as you don't do those things in that combination you can say pretty much whatever you want. That is the beauty of this country,, you can say anything you want,, almost...

You seem to support the idea of sanctions against people who say things you are not comfortable with. Are you sure you should be living in this country? your ideas seem to be more in line with how China runs its country..

Edited by RICH G (11/08/18 07:37 AM)

#996165 - 11/08/18 07:38 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I am too smart for you Chitstick!

#996170 - 11/08/18 07:59 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
Bay wolf Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Graham, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G

You seem to support the idea of sanctions against people who say things you are not comfortable with. Are you sure you should be living in this country? your ideas seem to be more in line with how China runs its country..

The president removed security clearances from people who used their first amendment rights to speak out.

The president routinely calls the free press the enemy of the united states.

The president of the Unites States calls 1st Amendment reporting, fake news.

The president of the United States, just removed the Press Pass from a reporter who was asking tough questions.

So, I will agree with my president and support the sanctions against people who say things I'm not comfortable with...

1Sgt U.S. Army (Ret)

#996174 - 11/08/18 08:04 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
That's different. That's stuff that right wing whackadoodles like to do, so those rights are only reserved for themselves...not retarded wingnuts exist at the sufferance of the jackasses.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#996175 - 11/08/18 08:15 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: Bay wolf]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

Originally Posted By: Bay wolf
Originally Posted By: RICH G

The president removed security clearances from people who used their first amendment rights to speak out.

The president routinely calls the free press the enemy of the united states.

The president of the Unites States calls 1st Amendment reporting, fake news.

The president of the United States, just removed the Press Pass from a reporter who was asking tough questions.

So, I will agree with my president and support the sanctions against people who say things I'm not comfortable with...

tough questions? he was being an asshole, and used force against a woman...

dont believe me?
https://gfycat.com/ClumsySoulfulGrison?f...E0d0GUzPOOEPLrg

#996176 - 11/08/18 08:16 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

lol...did you see the doctored InfoWars video that Sarah Lyingsackofshit Sanders showed as justification for the President being a child?

Fish on...

Todd

#996179 - 11/08/18 08:29 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

what i posted, is what CNN cut out of their video, i watched the sh!t live...

my friend has posted that video 5 times to Facebook, and they have deleted it every single time....

so he posted a gif....

now what....

CNN and the democrats are fvcking lying sacks of sh!t, so stay on your own porch and stop complaining about other people....

#996180 - 11/08/18 08:30 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I hope Acosta sues the staffer for assault and battery for placing her hands on him.

Fish on...

Todd

#996181 - 11/08/18 08:31 AM Re: I 1639 will be the biggetst waste of time ever. [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

apparently Todd thinks its OK to karate chop women...

and he calls Trump a classless douche...

rofl

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
cheaper2buyfish@grocerystore, EastCreek, Guidewest, NeverEnoughPTO
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1198 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |