Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1020619 - 01/26/20 08:19 AM Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Let's consolidate this schit to one thread. So, what's the deal again with Cali girls? popcorn

#1020621 - 01/26/20 08:37 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Bent Member had sex with a 300 lb Cali whale on top? zip

#1020624 - 01/26/20 08:59 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Steelheadman]
avidangler
Unregistered

You should let me do the entertaining and stick to whatever it is you do. What do you do? Besides getting butthurt over me mentioning the Naselle river rofl

#1020628 - 01/26/20 09:14 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Steelheadman]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Bent Member had sex with a 300 lb Cali whale on top? zip

If we are bashing 300lb Cali girls, then I'm out of here.....

#1020629 - 01/26/20 09:19 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: avidangler
You should let me do the entertaining and stick to whatever it is you do. What do you do?

Relax, this whole thread is all about you!

What do I do? The opposite of Redhook, seems to be working out nicely.

#1020631 - 01/26/20 09:47 AM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

if avid knew where the last remaining steelhead were, he would tell everybody.

#1020642 - 01/26/20 01:12 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: SpoonFed]
avidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Spoonfedhead
if avid knew where the last remaining steelhead were, he would tell everybody.

not everybody. Just the 12 dumbasses on this message board and all the lurkers. They in turn would tell others. Poor sensitive goons.

#1020643 - 01/26/20 01:24 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Remind me to never share spots with you.

I cherish my spots. No people, no garbage and no poaching/snagging.
Plenty of fish for me to toy with in solitude. Sounds nice don't it?

#1020648 - 01/26/20 02:05 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: SpoonFed]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA

You don't know any spots that I don't already know. If I'm not fishing there, it's because I'm in a better spot than you are.

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1020654 - 01/26/20 04:20 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Dan S.]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

You don't know any spots that I don't already know. If I'm not fishing there, it's because I'm in a better spot than you are.

smile

Lol...Mmm Hmm.
I have a place where I have only seen one person ever, and it was a hunter.
Let's fish then danielson?

#1020655 - 01/26/20 04:36 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Hey! This thread is not about you guys. I'm not worried about anybody from here finding good water because where I fish is usually more than 10' from a road..... rofl

Back on track........ The floor is yours AA....

#1020657 - 01/26/20 05:31 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
This one time....at band camp....

#1020658 - 01/26/20 06:13 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: SpoonFed]
avidangler
Unregistered

STFU . SOMEONE here cried because I posted a list of rivers that I had caught steelhead in,or fished,some a decade ago. Fkn pussies. Whoever it was it was probably spoonie or get bent over

#1020659 - 01/26/20 06:15 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

One of the rivers I mentioned was from a Nirvana album rofl

#1020660 - 01/26/20 06:47 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
avidangler
Unregistered

All kidding aside I never even post internet pictures of fish I catch let alone divulge spots. But boy list rivers you can find on any old map and the feathers sure get ruffled!!

When I was around 9 or 10 my grandfather ,on my dad's side,WW2 vet and John Wayne type,would regale me with tales of fish in far off lands like the Russian river in Northern California in the 1960s,or the Carmel river in the late 1950's /early 1960's when there was a 3 steelhead limit. Historically that river had between 12-15000 returning adult steehead,and it's a small stream. I was instantly hooked and all I wanted in life was to catch a steelhead,and one in the Carmel,my home river,no less.

In 1976,when I was 4,there was a terrible drought ,wnd it lasted into the 1980s. The Carmel was closed ,probably forever. When I was around 12 ,in 1984,I went fishing for what I thought was the last time in my lifetime,as the river was closed to fishing indefinitely.

I had never forgotten my dream of following in my grandfather ,Robert William Ford's,footsteps. In the mid 90s a local grassroots organization in conjunction with some private citizens ,former Carmel river steelheaders,lobbied for several years to once again bring fishing to a river which had seen some improved fish counts and regular winter rainfall.

1998,the Carmel regulations for fishing for anadromous rainbow trout was re-opened to fishing ,catch and release,barbless hooks,artificials only,in a 10 mile section from a certain bridge to the river mouth.

I was excited. I pulled out my grandpa's old rubber waders,leaky as they were,an old steelhead rod and reel,and some pencil lead and set off with some spin and glos,corkies,yarn,beads,and barbless hooks. Hope sprung eternal! Little did I know it would take me 3 years of brush bashing,repeated dunkings,and hours upon hours of fruitless mornings ,flogging away at the brushy little stream,catching nothing but willow sweepers and river bottom.

(To Be Continued...)

Edited by avidangler (01/26/20 06:47 PM)

#1020664 - 01/26/20 07:50 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: NickD90]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Originally Posted By: NickD90
This one time....at band camp....

That is exactly what this thread was started for, good start, except your name is not AvidAngler, therefore, gtfo.....thanks grin

#1020665 - 01/26/20 07:58 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

STFU . SOMEONE here cried because I posted a list of rivers that I had caught steelhead in,or fished,some a decade ago. Fkn pussies. Whoever it was it was probably spoonie or get bent over

Let me get one thing straight; there is absolutely no reason to name rivers on the web, NONE! It's not going to benefit you in anyway, shape, or form. All it does is give some knucklehead name association with river/fish, and what is the purpose of that? Fuk off with that schit.

Edited by Bent Metal (01/26/20 07:59 PM)

#1020666 - 01/26/20 08:03 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: ]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

All kidding aside I never even post internet pictures of fish I catch let alone divulge spots. But boy list rivers you can find on any old map and the feathers sure get ruffled!!

When I was around 9 or 10 my grandfather ,on my dad's side,WW2 vet and John Wayne type,would regale me with tales of fish in far off lands like the Russian river in Northern California in the 1960s,or the Carmel river in the late 1950's /early 1960's when there was a 3 steelhead limit. Historically that river had between 12-15000 returning adult steehead,and it's a small stream. I was instantly hooked and all I wanted in life was to catch a steelhead,and one in the Carmel,my home river,no less.

In 1976,when I was 4,there was a terrible drought ,wnd it lasted into the 1980s. The Carmel was closed ,probably forever. When I was around 12 ,in 1984,I went fishing for what I thought was the last time in my lifetime,as the river was closed to fishing indefinitely.

I had never forgotten my dream of following in my grandfather ,Robert William Ford's,footsteps. In the mid 90s a local grassroots organization in conjunction with some private citizens ,former Carmel river steelheaders,lobbied for several years to once again bring fishing to a river which had seen some improved fish counts and regular winter rainfall.

1998,the Carmel regulations for fishing for anadromous rainbow trout was re-opened to fishing ,catch and release,barbless hooks,artificials only,in a 10 mile section from a certain bridge to the river mouth.

I was excited. I pulled out my grandpa's old rubber waders,leaky as they were,an old steelhead rod and reel,and some pencil lead and set off with some spin and glos,corkies,yarn,beads,and barbless hooks. Hope sprung eternal! Little did I know it would take me 3 years of brush bashing,repeated dunkings,and hours upon hours of fruitless mornings ,flogging away at the brushy little stream,catching nothing but willow sweepers and river bottom.

(To Be Continued...)

No hookers, booze, or steelhead yet..... besides that, so far so good grin

#1020668 - 01/26/20 10:16 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Great, now my spot on the Nile is out. Thanks avid.

#1020669 - 01/26/20 10:29 PM Re: Bedtime Stories with AcidAngler [Re: SpoonFed]
avidangler
Unregistered

Ok here goes...

Dosewallips
Duckabush
Shut Your Mouth
Fkn crybaby

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |