Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Biden up 15% in new Quinnipiac poll. Biden's lead rises to 15%

#1034510 - 07/15/20 10:09 PM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
I don’t think anyone believes polls anymore. Almost every poll (except POS Rasmussen) had Hillary winning 2016 by a wide margin. Look what happened.

I do agree with the Dems approach to this election... keep Biden out of the interviews and off tv... they know he takes a hit every time he opens his mouth. Almost as bad as Tdump.

#1034516 - 07/16/20 06:43 AM Re: Hush [Re: Streamer]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: Streamer
I don’t think anyone believes polls anymore. Almost every poll (except POS Rasmussen) had Hillary winning 2016 by a wide margin. Look what happened.

I do agree with the Dems approach to this election... keep Biden out of the interviews and off tv... they know he takes a hit every time he opens his mouth. Almost as bad as Tdump.

Here are some real poll numbers from right before 2016 election:

Bloomberg: Clinton +3

CBS News: Clinton +4

Fox News: Clinton +4

Reuters: Clinton +3

ABC/Washington Post: Clinton +4

Monmouth: Clinton +6

Economist/YouGov: Clinton +4

Rasmussem: Clinton +2

NBC News: Clinton +6

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1034525 - 07/16/20 09:07 AM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
RICH G
Unregistered

Red wave is coming, they have Biden ahead in the polls because they are gonna try massive election fraud. If they by chance pull it off they are all dead anyways, it aint no secret what they are planning, it also is not a secret that the shooting will start real quick if they pull it off, if they win they don't get to keep it, literally Trump will tell his people to get their guns and go to work... We are ready and willing, its all or nothing, we know we are all dead anyways if we let them win.

#1034527 - 07/16/20 09:19 AM Re: Hush [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Red wave is coming, they have Biden ahead in the polls because they are gonna try massive election fraud. If they by chance pull it off they are all dead anyways, it aint no secret what they are planning, it also is not a secret that the shooting will start real quick if they pull it off, if they win they don't get to keep it, literally Trump will tell his people to get their guns and go to work... We are ready and willing, its all or nothing, we know we are all dead anyways if we let them win.

Look into the folks that have actually been caught committing election fraud smart guy.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#1034528 - 07/16/20 09:21 AM Re: Hush [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington

Hey Rich. Stop rooting for America's downfall.

Fvck you,good luck.

#1034530 - 07/16/20 09:29 AM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
RICH G
Unregistered

Nobody is rooting for America to fall only that the democrats get taken out forever, in-fact that is a certainty. Democratic party will not exist after 2020.

#1034531 - 07/16/20 09:30 AM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Trump saw the polls and hired a new campaign manager. Brad Perscale replaced.

Not alot of enthiasim for Biden but lots of enthiasim to fire Trump.

This could be a landslide for Biden and the Dems could take over the Senate.

You want to make a wager Rich? You would probably welch on a bet if you lost like Hankster.

#1034533 - 07/16/20 09:33 AM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
RICH G
Unregistered

Yeah I will make a wager, this is easy money. Hundred bucks that Trump wins? Another hundred that the democratic party no longer exists after 2020. I promise I will pay up if I loose.

#1034534 - 07/16/20 09:34 AM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
RICH G
Unregistered

I promise on the fact that I have seen two bigfoots.

#1034536 - 07/16/20 09:48 AM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Operation Let Trump Speak is an incredibly effective campaign strategy.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1034537 - 07/16/20 09:48 AM Re: Hush [Re: ]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I promise on the fact that I have seen two bigfoots.

Care to take the Steamer challenge Rich?
If Trump loses the election he's going to join Hank, care to join him?
Come on Rich put your mouth where it stinks.

#1034544 - 07/16/20 10:28 AM Re: Hush [Re: ]
DBS Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: worshington
Nobody is rooting for America to fall only that the democrats get taken out forever, in-fact that is a certainty. Democratic party will not exist after 2020.

You do know that the dems won the popular vote in something like 5 of the last 6 presidential elections, right?

You do know there are more registered dems in the U.S. than registered repubs, right?

You do know that people that believe in invisible bigfoots are crazy lunatics, right?

Add it up and dems aren't going anywhere. But then everyone knows that except delusional bumbling idiots like you.

p.s.
Just take a look around this country. It's totally fvcked up thanks mainly to the republicans in charge. You like the country as it is? Your team made it that way.

Are we better off today than 4 years ago?

#1034548 - 07/16/20 10:48 AM Re: Hush [Re: ]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Yeah I will make a wager, this is easy money. Hundred bucks that Trump wins? Another hundred that the democratic party no longer exists after 2020. I promise I will pay up if I loose.

You're already loose.

#1034581 - 07/16/20 02:29 PM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Since we are talking polls, please allow me to suggest a site. Realclearpolitics.com They are absolutely neutral and they average the major polls to try and mitigate the inherent bias in those polls. In 2016, their last poll showed Clinton winning by 2.5% in the popular vote BUT the Electoral College was too close to call. Clinton won by 2.1% and lost because of 90,000 voters in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The big difference this time is that Trump is no longer an outsider, he has a record and as in every re-election effort, this election is a referendum on his leadership and performance. His response to the pandemic has told a lot of people all they need to know about his capability to lead!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#1034588 - 07/16/20 03:14 PM Re: Hush [Re: eddie]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

You mean he's unfit to serve?
Who would have ever guessed that?

#1034590 - 07/16/20 04:06 PM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
Happy Birthday Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Trumps response to the corona virus should be getting a mixed review. During Obama's first term we were going through one of the worst recessions. People I know were losing everything. Heard of more than one person in my industry that killed themselves over it. Millions lost their home. The banks were allowed to foreclose, take over other banks, and ended up with billions in the end. Trumps approach was to immediately stop foreclosures and evictions. They lowered the fed rate down enough that banks can survive.
During the start of the recession, I owed about $38000 on my first and $18,000 on my second, with a value of about $350,000. I also owned a free and clear office worth about $240,000 and a free and clear rental of around $90,000. In two years my home was worth about $130000, my rental $45,000 and I ended up selling my office for $88,000 to stop the foreclosure on my home. The banks were foreclosing on everything they could. I had 15 years left on my first and just dropping the payments down so that it would still be a 15 year loan would have saved me around $150,000 to $200000 loss. They would not talk to me. Why would they. They knew if they foreclosed they could gain $100,000 or more immediately and much more if they waited.

Just stopping the foreclosures and evictions has helped to keep up the real estate industry. This in term, has helped millions keep their homes and preserved their jobs. Even Todd has admitted he is buying a new home in the middle of this pandemic. If I have heard what he has said in the past, he didn't buy in 2010, even though prices were probably 1/4th what they are now.

As bad as Trump is, it could be much, much worse. We could be looking at millions of people losing their homes. Millions losing their jobs, and billions of dollars be transferred into big monies hands. Long term his approach could backfire. So far it appears to be holding steady. And, this folks, is what will probably win Trump another term.

Am I better off than I was 10 years ago... yes. Am I better off than I was 8 years ago... Agian yes. And probably better off than I was 6 years ago. Am I better off today than I was 4 years ago... probably not, but I was 6 months ago before this crisis started, and I could easily recover.

All my bills are up to date, and, because I am being cautious, I actually have more in the bank than I did 6 months ago. Income is down, but that could change in at any time. My true wealth has gone up during the crisis, as I still have my home and rental, which are going up in value rapidly.

Todd.... It definitely sounds like you are better off financially today than you were 4 years ago. So explain, how you are financially worse off, how your life has been personally effected negatively by Trumps actions, and how you have caught the virus because of his actions.

#1034595 - 07/16/20 05:34 PM Re: Hush [Re: Krijack]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Krijack
Millions losing their jobs, and billions of dollars be transferred into big monies hands.

#1034603 - 07/16/20 09:06 PM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Biden up 15% in new Quinnipiac poll. Biden's lead rises to 15%

Hush???

Did you not learn anything from the last go around?

Birds in hand and counting chicks and all that? You may not remember, but the reason that the chicken egg never hatched into a chicken is because it smacked Hilldawg & every Dem right square in the beak and got runny orange yolk all over everything.

"Hey LOOK everybody!!! The pitcher is pitching a no hitter!!!" says the guy telling everyone else to hush.

[insert facepalm here]

crazy

#1034614 - 07/16/20 10:58 PM Re: Hush [Re: Steelheadman]
ondarvr Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Spokane WA
I found a Facebook group for Rich.

It started out as a fire reporting group for people here in Lincoln County, run by what appeared to be a lonely older woman. Fires are a real thing here.

Over the last few days she went total Rich on conspiracies about the virus and protests.

She knew the end was coming in a couple of weeks, all she could do was praise Trump for how fantastically he's been watching out for his people.

I happened to mention a few facts. I had forgotten that facts don't exist as real things in that world.

So I was swiftly booted out. She was praised overwhelming for doing it by followers that must have been drinking from the same Kool-aid pitcher.

That's one thing about being over here, wearing a red hat is like a religion that can't be questioned.

Reminds me of the inquisition.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 1433 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |