In all of our "compassion" we have twisted, subverted & perverted natural law. The weak and stupid are no longer Culled from existence. Instead we coddle them with handouts & slaps on the hand for miss behavior. There are only a few ways to change people's behavior away from lawlessness. Death, Imprisonment & the application of natural consequences.

All those whom the legal system cannot convince to play nice need to be dealt with differently. What we currently have isn't working. Do I want rampant lawlessness, and vigilante justice doled out to satisfy some blood lust I have? Not at all. I wish the extent of everyone's disagreements ended in some harsh words. Sadly "civilized" society fails to recognise that the rules that government sets forth and corrects most of our behavior does not work on a percentage of those around us. Less than civilized methods will need to be employed. Sadly many do gooder won't see the error of thier bleeding hearts until it has affected them In Some way. If you feel the need to turn the other check and let miscreants abscond with your things that is your right. I however understand that $=hours of my life. When you take my things you are stealing hours of my day. Time from family friends & recreation that will be replaced by more work by me.
Many with big hearts feel death is too harsh a punishment. I don't agree. So what solution do you warm of heart have? A public whipping, caining or general ass whipping at my hand would be an acceptable substitute to me.