Nookie, I don't spend much time here but something in the main forum caught my eye that I had to address. It's comments like this one that show you can't really make a decent arguement on specific fact rather than just paint with a broad brush to try and make a point.

Originally Posted By: nookie dreamin'
Email my son in the big catbox(Iraq), and let him know how proud I am and to reassure him that despite what he might be hearing from the LIBERAL media, MOST of us support him and his comrades in arms for the exemplary job they are doing Here's to my kid and his bretheren doing a thankless job!

Does anyone here NOT support our troops and wish them the best?

Wasn't it your party that had no regard for their safety and welfare by sending them over to the cat box totally unprepared?

Didn't your party exploit the reasoning behind the whole catastrophy in the first place that led us to the point we are now?

This has all been discussed on the board previously but there is a distinction between not supporting our troops and not being a supporter of this "war". I, for one, would do anything for any one of those kids that are over there. Take 'em fishing when they get back, send 'em supplies if they need them, give them a job with benefits when they return to help get them back to a normal way of life.

The "Liberal" media may question our NEW international policy of fire first and ask questions later but I sure don't hear them knocking our soldiers for their effort.

Edited by wntrrn (05/30/07 12:01 PM)