extreme

Many forums don’t track a power user’s Posts Per Day (PPD) or limit a user’s PPD because it would potentially sour the user, but we can.

This being the Dark Side and everything that comes with it, I thought I would figure out who the King Fucktard is and it is Wanka$$ to be sure.

There is no competition. When I did my calculation using the highest post count users (Wank and Todd), which is surely wrong since Wanka$$ just posted 10 times since I started typing, Wank’s PPD was a whopping 6.8. That is double the second highest PPD at 3.4 for Todd.

To pile on the shame, Wanka$$ doesn’t know squat about fishing, other than charter boats, so nearly all his posts are in the Dark Side, unlike Todd who is a good fisherman and posts in the fishing forum regularly. Additionally, Wanka$$ lives in California and doesn’t even like WA even though this is basically a WA based board, unlike Todd who calls WA home.

So Wanka$$ is the fucktard setting the standard. You all need to post at least a deeply shameful 6.8 PPD in the a Dark Side for over 10 years to keep up (think about that...). Or you could be a human and not the King Fucktard.

Maybe it's amphetamines.