so i went to Robi's camera yesterday with the full intention of spending 600 dollars on that Tamron lens...

one of the long time employees, talked me out of it, UNLIKE the salesman before who told me "come back when you have the money", little did he know, i could have bought 15 of the damn things if i wanted to, asshole...

basically, my lens, is the exact same thing, just not with Vibration Comp, which when you are using super fast shutter speeds, like for aircraft, cars, and when its super sunny out, you dont need... because the shutter is so fast, the VC or VR (Nikon), doesnt even engage as it doesnt have time to...

so we went to the races today, lens worked pretty good, did start messing with the M and A modes, but most of the pictures were actually taken on Auto no flash...

fun day...

it was all sorts of cars, but you paid for the United Nitro Funny Car Association cars, which were 5 second 250+ MPH cars...

what the camera didnt do well, well what I didnt do well, was video with it, you need a tripod or something, plus the car i tried to video, was pretty insane....

anyways, heres some pictures

ill post the half ass video attempt when its done uploading, its obnoxious....