LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#193081 - 04/03/03 04:19 PM Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Orchard
I thought it would be fun to infiltrate this board. ha ha lots of laughs! http://www.actionstudio.org/public/folder_view.cfm?pageid=341&actionid=531

#193082 - 04/03/03 04:57 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
Easy Limits Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Nisqually
Oh man, we could have a good time over there. evil

#193083 - 04/04/03 05:23 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
KerryS Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Everett, WA
that is hilarious. I like the vegan vs. vegetarian arguments. sorta like our fly vs. gear arguements except polite LOL rofl

#193084 - 04/05/03 03:16 AM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
OOOOPS......I think I got banned just for thinking stuff when I opened that site! rolleyes

#193085 - 04/06/03 05:01 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

This is way to much fun! I am registered as fish for peace over there! HA HA HA!

Maybe we can make some converts! Or sick em on the the netters.

Explain how creul and just atrocious it is to net those poor little fishys HA HA!

beer

#193086 - 04/06/03 05:30 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
bentpole Offline
Juvenille at Sea

and just maybe now that your registered and wasting time on thier bored, you can go ahead and become a full fledge member, they'll convert you and you come back here to rag on us

#193087 - 04/07/03 03:08 AM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by bentpole:
and just maybe now that your registered and wasting time on thier bored, you can go ahead and become a full fledge member, they'll convert you and you come back here to rag on us
Ya right! That will happen when sparky speaks out against more regs, surecatch turns conservative, and the moon turns to cheese!

Not in a million milleniums!

BACK AT YA!

#193088 - 04/07/03 05:45 AM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

Asparagas supository? oh whoever came up with that one had me choking I was laughing so hard! pretty good number of sportmen posting on that site now great laughs. I think we got there pantys in an uproar. Way to cool.

beer

#193089 - 04/07/03 10:59 AM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
DJFISHS2XS Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Oak Harbor Wa
I know your were joking but be careful I have some experience with the PETA A-holes I used to fish with the bassmasters in Virginina Beach
VA, which happens to be the Home Office Of People Eating Tasty A-holes (PETA). Any way they are wacked with the stuff they pull. for example there is a boat ramp called munden point on the intercoastal water way that has non-boat trailer parking near the ramp. No one suspected a thing whensome guy drove an old truck by the long line of trucks/trailer/boats that were waiting to into the water. At the last possible moment the guy punches the gas slides his truck across the ramp jumps out thows the keys out into the water and runs off....the guy almost hit several people launching boats. The tourny was delayed 2 hours for the tow truck to yank the truck sideways out of the way....my second point of view is I dont like gill nets at all but I bet someday the fishermen and the tribes well have to work on the same side to keep our fishing rites, so as tempting as it is leave PETA out of it. Just the fact of logginh on there web site and even hacking into there site with anti peta propaganda makes these people justify there position. There resolve is already strong dont feed more wood to the fire, If you want them to go away just let them dye quietly...remember with out the media that have nothing....DJ

#193090 - 04/07/03 02:50 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

I appreciate your point of view, and I have had some wonderful experiences with peta too (sarcasism). One of the worst things we could do is hope they quietly go away. They are quietly taking our rights away Dammit there not going to just vanish.

#193091 - 04/07/03 03:08 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
micropterus101 Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Your account has been blocked from posting to this area. Please contact the moderator if you wish to be reinstated.
Dang the funs over till next weekend. there was even some well mannered post they deleted! what a narrow minded communist board.

#193092 - 04/07/03 03:19 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
CWUgirl Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by micropterus101:
Quote:
Your account has been blocked from posting to this area. Please contact the moderator if you wish to be reinstated.
Dang the funs over till next weekend. there was even some well mannered post they deleted! what a narrow minded communist board.
Micropterus, vegan's lack of protein consumption has lead them to be prone to emotional and flighty behavior which can prove disasterous to their well being when their narrow views are questioned. It can result in histaria, screaming fits, and even a craving for BBQ.

Its just best the PETA/vegan police keep you from corrupting their little world :p

#193093 - 04/07/03 06:52 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
Aix sponsa Offline
Returning Adult

micro: i saw that same thing this mroning what a bunch of cry babies I guess they dint like hearing the truth about how they help kill ducks and other animals with there stupid laws that they try or get passed,
and that God killed the first animals beer

#193094 - 04/08/03 01:42 AM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
bentpole Offline
Juvenille at Sea

great analogys mic, just pokin fun at ya, I knew you wouldn't let me down.

#193095 - 04/15/03 03:30 PM Re: Dang I am bored really bored. peta fun.
DJFISHS2XS Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Oak Harbor Wa
Micro...Sorry this post is time late I went out of town to my daughters wedding and just got back....I agree that they are not going away soon, and I came across like I just would sit back and take it...believe me If I see a truck pulling around to the boat ramp I would be all over him like white on rice...I do how ever believe if you post even BS on there web page in adds to their resolve. and can you imagine if you see a TV commericial claiming that they have had 100,000 (insert any number) hits on the page from people who support their point of view how would that make you feel....even though you were harrasing them they turn it against your beliefs...I just say dont give them fuel for their agendia...DJ

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (stonefish, 20 Gage, Salmo g.), 761 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645398 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |