I hardly ever post but I just had to this time. I witnessed the netting practices on the Puyallup River today. The netters were throwing all the dead male Chums by the dozens back in the water and they were floating down river. They were keeping the females only for the eggs. I did not see what they were doing with the female carcasses but I could not stand it. I then spoke to the tribal Policeman there and he said they have had such a bountiful season on the Chums that yesterday 3 yes 3 nets they lost. I asked how, he stated they were so heavy with fish they sank. All those fish wasted and he was proud of it. He was proud of the run that your tax dollars keep alive. Also he stated that they were netting Sunday through Friday, only leaving one day, Saturday for fish to get by. They are netting the width of the River only allowing a couple of feet on either side. Oh and to kick us proud ethical fishermen in the gut, they had 2 steelhead one of which was native on the bank and the person I talked to said he would sell it for $4 bucks a pound. You are looking at a 230lb man crying on his way to work. I cannot stand this crap!!! Makes me want to take the 20 some Lamaglass and GLommis rods I have and just bust them up and throw them in the fire place. Ralph