LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#255889 - 09/23/04 12:22 PM Green and Puyallup river questions??
Mau10Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Pierce County, Washington
I love the help I get when I go into Auburn Sports and Marine however, there advice for when I have fished on either of these two rivers have resulted in going 0-5. They told me that after the Puyallups pull their nets today that the river should be full of silvers again by tomorrow night. Is this true?

Now for the Green river. It is not open till Oct below 180th ST in Tukwila. If I decided to fish the Green above 180th, where should I go?

#255890 - 09/23/04 12:25 PM Re: Green and Puyallup river questions??
Mau10Man Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Pierce County, Washington
One more question.... On these two rivers I read the guides to say that I can keep either marked or non-marked coho. Is this true also?

#255891 - 09/23/04 01:05 PM Re: Green and Puyallup river questions??
DriftWood Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma, Wa, USA
daily limit six, only 2 may be adults, release wild kings. so ya coho don't need to be clipped to retain. Remember single barbless hooks.

#255892 - 09/23/04 02:09 PM Re: Green and Puyallup river questions??
KNOPHISH Offline
Spawner

Loc: AUBURN,WA,USA
Unless they changed what is written the Green is open now BELOW 180th & closed above till Oct 1 with a 3 adult fish limit & barbed hooks ok, release chinook. 2 adult fish & barbless on the Puy.

#255893 - 09/23/04 05:57 PM Re: Green and Puyallup river questions??
F F F Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Kent
For oneforget what Auburn s/m tells ya cuz they say the same thing every year, and lied to me about my boat, the damage, and the cost and deniged they did anything wrong.

Anyways, the green is rockin with silvers all the way up to the 43rd street bridge and beyond where the "poachers" go. Fish it on an outgoing tide for best results.

The Puyallup is loaded with nets and they come out today but even with the nets in the fish still get by and the fishing is good. But 12 days of high water has made them scant. Lots, so i have heard, are staged right at the mouth but havn't entered the system yet, heard from a biologist. Friday should be good. I will surely be there. Went yesterday and the water was still high and fast and had no takers sitting in the pouring rain. Was nice though, had it all to my self.

#255894 - 09/23/04 06:57 PM Re: Green and Puyallup river questions??
Fishingjunky15 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Puyallup, WA
We've had little rain the last few days and none in the forecast. That along with cold temps at the glaciers, the Puyallup should be dropping into good shape and clearing up a bit (1-3 foot vis). The fishing should only get better for silvers.

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
6 registered (Excitable Bob, SpoonFed, Carcassman, 20 Gage, snit, steely slammer), 1275 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |