This message has nothing to do with fishing, so I apologize ahead of time. I am posting this to try and get some help with my other past time....Wrestling. I am a Central Washington University Alum. I wrestled there for 5 years and now I coach a wrestling team in Lynnwood, WA. Our club has kids from 5 years old to 35 years old. I have a number of high school kids that would like to wrestle in the college ranks and it appears that I may have to send them out of state.

Here is the reason for my post: CWU announced yesterday that they were dropping their wrestling program. I could go into all the reasons why, but I won't. The bottom line is that if you are a fan of amatuer wrestling and care about the future of washington state wrestling then please help out with this. Here is how you can help:

We are trying to get as many people as possible to let these people know that we disagree with their decission to drop this program. Please be sure to voice your displeasure to:

AD Jack Bishop
e-mail: bishopj@cwu.edu
phone: (509)963-1914

University President goes through her secretary
e-mail: hodgesb@cwu.edu
phone: (509)963-2111.

Thanks in advance for all of you who choose to support us in the endeavor to keep the program alive....