Putting this back on the market with some extras. Need to sell it. Is ready to fish. I'm replacing the floors on it. I put a quick fix when I first got it and will be putting pressure treated floors back in before sale.

Based on 16' Aire cataraft tubes. Has a custom one piece fishing frame setup for 3-4 people. Front bench has slider for 1-2 seats. Middle seat is a big igloo cooler that acts as a fishbox. Has scout bars for rower to stand up and look ahead, but floor is open for them to stand up and push boat in case of low flows. Rear seat is on pedestal for rear passenger to sit higher. Comes with padded swivel folding seats for passengers. Anchor system with anchor/rope and mesh bag for rope to fall into instead of having it drag around. Has rod holders for 3 people. Comes with 12volt air pump, bravo footpump, Aire patch kit, 2 whitewater life vests (old stearns ones) and misc straps. Oh, and comes with Cataract oars. They are 8' oars, but come with 1' extenders so you can run 9' mostly, and drop down to 8' in summer. Boat is setup with pin/clips, which are whitewater oarlocks. Basically oarrights on steroids. LOL. Comes ready to fish. Tubes are in good condition for age, have some marks and was repaired once (small slit in front tube, but no damage to bladder), and a stain on other tube that I have no idea how it got there. But besides that, is excellent and will handle anything you want to throw at it.

Here's the extras. Throwing in the cataraft trailer as well. Plus, have the moped (chaser) to toss in as well. For the entire package (boat, trailer, and moped) asking $3200 OBO. For just boat/trailer asking $2700 OBO. I do need to sell, so make an offer.

Northwest River Fisherman