15' foot self bailing maravia raft and flat bed trailer for sale. Pictures available upon request. The flat bed trailer is very tough! The raft is in decent shape but needs some love. It has been a great set up for me and has caught many fish and taken me down many rivers. The raft has 3 seats as well as a full frame and floor. Includes 3 oars, 2 coolers, fish box, anchor system, and pump. $1500 obo.

The raft is about 15 years old and needs a few minor patches on the floor and there is one valve that needs repair. Other than that it is in pretty good shape. It just needs someone to spend a little time with it who has the knowledge and enthusiasm for a small project. I don’t have the time because I am going to school full time right now. The trailer is in pretty good shape however when I bought it it did not have a title. I have spent a lot of my personal time and money in order to get the trailer ready to be inspected by the state patrol. I have had it inspected, and all the lights and everything work on it however it does need a couple of fenders. The state patrol said that I could apply for a new title in about a year. Trades will be considered.

Attachments
P5070051.jpg