I finally convinced my wife to buy off on my purchase of a new Ford Superduty. One catch, I need to sell my old Ford.

This truck has 69,000 original miles and has been garaged all but 2 years of its life. It is 100% original and in unbelievable shape. 352 motor is clean, leak free, burns no oil, and is as strong as can be. Zero rust, interior flawless (except a small 3 inch tear in the seat), dash is perfect with no cracks.Paint is beautiful and shiny. Every time I take her out of the garage for a spin I get honks waves, and people come up to talk to me about it.

Now for the few flaws...the factory bladder bag windshield washer fluid is there but doesnt work. There are 2 pcs of side molding that are slightly dinged and could use replacing. Ant this truck is all original, which means it doesnt have power steering or power brakes. I had the brakes done a year or two ago but I think they need a little attention.

This is licensed as a classic with the original '67 Washington truck plate with a '67 tab. I went to take pics of it yesterday and my digi cam battery was dead. I will get a bunch of pics as soon as the weather clears up enough for me to do so. Anyone who wants pics just go ahead and email me.

I am asking 5000.00 obo for her. If I dont have a taker in the next week or so I am going to try Ebay and then go from there. Anyone interested please email me at tuskadero92@yahoo.com

Thanks