Hi,

I'm looking for a good home for my 2006 RO 16 foot Guide Model Drift Boat (visit: http://www.rodriftboats.com for RO information). The boat was bought new in February of 2006. I'm selling this as a package with the following: recessed, staggered rod holders, storage under front angler seat, front casting deck with a dry storage compartment, fully adjustable rowers bench with lockable latched dry storage compartments, foot release anchor system, rowers foot brace, removable rear casting brace, rear storage seat, quick release seats (they lift up and out), 9' Carlisle oars, tie down strap, 25 lb pyramid anchor, anchor Rope, rower, front and back angler cup holders, foam fly patches at rowers bench, forward casting deck and back casting deck, as well as 2 drain plugs, 2006 galvanized deluxe trailer complete with double roller bar and side rollers, with like new tires. This boat has been well cared for and garaged for most of its' life. It's in great condition! It has ~100 days on it, a few scratches and chime dings, but is still in great condition. I'm asking $6,000 OBO. The boat needs to be picked up here in Yakima, Washington or I can arrange for delivery for the price of gas. Shoot me an email at david@dreamflyfishing.com or call 509-965-1675. Tell your buddies about this boat and let's get it sold. I hope to save my penny's between now and than to buy a new 2008 RO boat.

Edited by David Child (01/20/08 10:59 PM)