As of tonight the currado and both poles are sold. The calcutta 400 w/extra spool and the Ambassaduer Morrum5600c are still available. Both would be great for the upcoming springer season and this seasons late natives. I am adding a loomis STR 1086C FAST ACTION 10-20LB 3/8-1-1/2 OZ 9'0" GL2, AN EXCELLENT springer rod and big steelhead rod. PENN INTERNATIONAL 955 this reel has massive stainless steel drive gear and an amazing drag. only used last year during springer season. excelent condition. Symetre 2000FG spinning reel, new in box. This reel was a gift and has not been used. I spooled one spool w/ 12lb spider wire fusion and the spare spool w/trilene XL 10lb. both lines fresh and unused. I also have about fifteen or sixteen books on steelhead, salmon and trout- gear and flyfishing and some saltwater salmon and halibut books. If interested Email me and I will send you a list. prefer package deal on books but will seperate. email me and make some offers. dschnee@msn.com Thanks, Sebastian