Anyone out there fish in the Chelan Derby? I did sure had a good time. Caught my first Lake Trout. I guess there were only 9 Chinook caught thru out the whole derby. But that just goes to show you that they are in there. Heard quite a few people grumbling that they weren't coming back next year. I think alot of people were disappointed that the fish didn't jump in the boat and go home with them. This is a huge Lake and if you didn't do your homework, well let's just say it showed. I put together a 100 page document on this lake and I beleive if I had'nt I would'nt of even known where to start. I did'nt expect to win or even come close, I know that just because you've studied the Lake does'nt guarantee fish. You have to put your time in on the water, watch people, and ask questions. And watch the sign's they are there if you pay attention. I had the basics down and next year I will be a little more refined and more aware of the sign's that were right in front of me unfortunatly my partner and I didn't put them together until after the tournament. So my hat goes off to the winner's, a job well done. See you next year.