LURECHARGE!

THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#65361 - 03/23/02 12:02 PM I'm Baaaaaaack!
FishnfellaS Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Grand Coulee,Wa. 99133
Nope, NOT Chuckie, It's Fishnfella, the fishhoging, litterbugging, powerbaiting
Bubbas worst nightmare.
Fly fished yesterday....very poor for small fish only......fish are there.....waters
too cold....37 degrees,iceout temp,wow.....ya gotta use SEX SCENT to get
em moving SPORTSMEN! Can't believe I said that.

So, Home again today and bored as hell..
First I wanna apologize to that 10-20% of law abiding baiters who ALWAYS
pack out litter..theirs and others, Obey all F&G laws and seasons,Exhibit good
sportsmanship, and Take moderate amounts of fish per year for personal use
only. PLEEEEEZE forgive my gross overgeneralizations for emphasis.
I LUV YUZ!!!!
To the rest....well you know what I think! But hell I beat you to death the
other day already.
Soooooo, this weekend I'm agonna go for bigger fish.
I'm holdin a weekend long Dept. F&G Fishfry! Come on along. Yuz might even
Learn a new recipe or two. And after I'ma done cooking the big ones, Ifn'
you got some ya wanna fry.....well the pans all yours.
But first I gotta catch me some fish........ Stay tuned for the F&G fishfry.

#65362 - 03/23/02 11:07 PM Re: I'm Baaaaaaack!
HBP Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett,Wa
I appreciate your apology to the 10-20% of us that use bait on occasion, but it's hard to tell if your blowing smoke up our butts. :p You made good points in your previous posts, but the way you went about doing it probably kept alot of us from viewing your opinions with an open mind.It really put me on the defensive,because I'm not anything near how you desribed us baiters as being.

- no boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code...no shoes,no shirts, no problems. - Kenny Chesney -

#65363 - 03/24/02 09:30 AM Re: I'm Baaaaaaack!
Banock Offline
Parr

Loc: Oakville, Wa.
FishinFellaS,
I reread all your posts, and maybe I became to defensive concerning baiters, hopefully some of this was done in jest, as Old Man suggests. I agree with you on most of your posts and after checking the regs concerning ff lakes only and C&R "selective rules" lakes, we probably do need more 'Quality Lakes". It just seemed that some of your generalizations and name calling possibly went a little to far, and put most baiters on the defensive. If what you really want is more quality lakes, I will be more than happy to assist you in this quest. As there seems to be enough waters in this state to accomidate all the different factions of fishing. All you had to do was state your case without condeming the rest of us. I truely would love to be able to flyfish, and if there is any way you could think of to be able to do this with my bad shoulders, it would be appreciated.
Just for general info, I started a lake fishing guide service here in W. Wash. the first of the year. I am only concentration on 7 lowland lakes within 3 counties and am charging just a nominal fee. The reason I did this, was to try to get individuals that normally do not fish, on the water. So far ALL my bookings for this year (not too many) are families that don't even own a pole, and yes we will be bait fishing in the put and take lakes. So maybe thats why your comments bashing baiters hit me so hard. If your comments were mainly in jest, then I appologize for over reacting.
I still feel that we are all in this sport together as a group of sportsfishers, and if we disagree on that point, then we disagree, I feel everyone is entitled to their own opinion even if it is differnt that mine. This is how I have raised my kids and I truely believe this way.
When my brother died last week, it kind of hit home, that we all are here for a very short time, and we should enjoy what life we have left. I hope you can enjoy yours, and I will try to do the same. I hope I expressed myself the way I wanted to.

#65364 - 03/24/02 11:56 AM Re: I'm Baaaaaaack!
FishnfellaS Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Grand Coulee,Wa. 99133
Bannock & HBP good posts botha you. Disregard todays message in jest Bannock, Don't have time
to Rewrite now.
Yes somma it's in jest but most NOT. My hope waz that if the shoe doesen't fit you'd let my acid
comments run off like water off a ducks back. And if it does fit, well then they're not in jest and
you need to take a look at yourself in the mirror.
TroutFishing should be 99% SPORT and 1% meat gettin. Today it's 98% meatgettin and 2% Sport.
The F&G will face budget problems this year and every year for a while now. Priorities right now
are to continue providing meat fishing. The legislators are NOT FISHERMEN largely and view us
as redneck fishhogs looking for freezer meat. They would rather be spending our liscense money
getting the Feds off their back over Methow Valley water rights and fish stream use or raising
more salmon for the Commercials who do make campaign contrubutions.
Bannock, C&R Flyfishing w/barbless hooks does NOT require casting at all. ONLY Dry fly fishing
requires casting and that's a minor thing in Washington. Chironomiding is just flipping the line
out there and Nymph dragging you just pay your line out behind ya. Don't cast at all.
If you promise to start converting mosta your clients to flyfishing, I'll take the time to give you
enuff weblessons to get ya started. E-Me at FishnfellaS@netscape.net. Gotta use the Cap S

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (darth baiter), 505 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |