Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#62630 - 05/11/01 11:13 AM Hi MikeC
Kent near Monroe Offline
Parr

Loc: Storm Lake near Monroe
I finally got around to registering and taking a longer look around on your new forum site. Pretty cool!....Looks like I'll have to get busy to shake this smolt status! Looking at the UBB Code info. I can see you can add pics to some sites. Do you know if that is possible here? That would be great if you could. I see a image button so let me try. This is Deep Lake in the Sun Lks area. [img]null[/img] smile smile

#62631 - 05/11/01 11:33 AM Re: Hi MikeC
Kent near Monroe Offline
Parr

Hey, looks like it works. Hope to see some pics of all those secret lakes out there. I hear Zing will be charging soon and seems like everytime I go there it takes forever to download or upload pics. Darn, all that fat money with the dot.coms is drying up fast. No such thing as a free lunch now. Hey speaking of that, what's with the banner ads for Concunully Lk and Resevoir some of those fishing reports sound awfull fishy!...sorry for the pun. Giving me flashbacks to my Hunting and Fishing News days, when all you read was how fantastic the fishing was and all you had to do was stand by the water and the fish literally flew onto your hook eek Then you fish there and it's...."you should have been here yesterday" :p

#62632 - 05/11/01 02:41 PM Re: Hi MikeC
Theresa Offline
Fry

Loc: Gig Harbor
My God, that's a beautiful picture. Where exactly is this located?
Could I have a copy of this picture? I'd love to print it up & hang it on my wall. If so, could you e-mail it to me? I'd really appreciate it. I really LOVE this photo!
Thanx! smile

#62633 - 05/11/01 09:41 PM Re: Hi MikeC
Kent near Monroe Offline
Parr

Sure no problem. This lake is over in Sun Lakes near Coulee City, about 60 miles E. of Wenatchee. The full size pic is about 700 k, and prints out very well. I have this pic up at work now and everyone says it's great. Mike I'll have to add this to the contest for the month. This was opening weekend 2 weeks ago.

#62634 - 05/12/01 11:55 PM Re: Hi MikeC
Mike C Offline

Loc: Redmond
That is a great picture! Thanks for posting it. I heard about Zing as well. I too have been having problems with Zing and am thinking of pulling the pictures off it. Too much work trying to upload pics. I may just keep them on my provider's server even with the space it takes up.
Regarding the Conconully reports, they have sounded good but to be fair I got some nice looking pictures from them plus read in the Seattle Times that those lakes were producing well (of course maybe their source was WashingtonLakes.com wink

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1206 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |