Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#364001 - 07/20/07 11:48 AM Official permit draw results are up
salty Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Seattle
They just finished updating the site with the redraw results in the last half hour or so. I drew a B deer tag, but nada on the rest.

#364118 - 07/20/07 09:42 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: salty]
HntnFsh Offline
Spawner

Loc: Toledo Wa
The kid and I drew Muzzleloader tags for Margeret Bull!!!!Stoked dont describe what I'm feelin right now!!!!

#364341 - 07/22/07 04:58 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: HntnFsh]
TheKid#10 Offline
Smolt

Loc: Puyallup & Chinook Pass, WA.
LITTLE NACHES A !!!!!!!! I'm Rick James beyotch!

#365484 - 07/28/07 09:37 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: TheKid#10]
dcrzfitter Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tenino, wa U.S.A.
They screwed up on mine. Long story short. They ended up giving me a second wild ID number. I dindn't know it and all my tags this year are under the new one with no points. the system didn't catch it and when they did the drawing I didn't get my 6 points entered into them. We got it all figured out and fixed now but I'm still not happy getting screwed with the drawing this year. I am still working with WDFW. going to try and make them give me a permit. If not maybe 10 bonus points. They said their system should not have let it happen. BUT it did!!! I told them, I should have just went out a purchased tags under my old ID and been able to harvest double this year and untill they figured it out. Just goes to show you where honesty gets you some times.

Kris

#366182 - 08/01/07 05:27 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: dcrzfitter]
Moe the Sleaze Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: The Boardwalk, on the way to S...
The state needs to make it impossible to get a 2nd Wild ID#.
It happened to me once when WILD ID was still new. The difference was someone had coded in the letter 'O' instead of the number '0'(zero). Then when the state couldn't find the match, they issued me a completely new number. Wisely, at the same time, they voided the first. If I had approached them and just attempted to purchase a new, separate, license right from the get-go, I suspect I could have. Then I would still have had the first license, and could have gotten another whole set of tags with that. So watch those 'O's and '0's (zeros). But it's mostly a programming issue.

#366522 - 08/02/07 07:57 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: Moe the Sleaze]
BigTULE Offline
Parr

Loc: Hockinson, WA
So how is it the states fault for the second wild I.D. number being used for permits??? I had to enter my wild I.D. number to submit for my hunts. Sounds to me like you entered the number to submit what hunts you wanted right???
If i am wrong sorry, but i have never let anyone else enter my hunts for me.
I have my wild id number memorized so if i had a second number i would know...

#366728 - 08/03/07 10:46 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: BigTULE]
riverswild Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: OlyWa
Is it possible that the points were attached to one wild id and he entered the permits under the other wild id? I have heard of two wild id's from other people. Sounds like a pain in the rear to fix.

#366756 - 08/04/07 01:15 AM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: riverswild]
BigTULE Offline
Parr

Yeah my brother in laws best friend has 2 wild I.D. numbers. One has points one doesn't. When he put his wild I.D. number in to submit his choices it said he did not buy permit applications. We were there when he did so we looked over his License, it had a different number than his new license. We got it fixed before the drawing.
My question is how do you let it happen, and how is it the WDFW's fault???

#366774 - 08/04/07 09:12 AM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: BigTULE]
riverswild Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: OlyWa
 Quote:
My question is how do you let it happen, and how is it the WDFW's fault???

Good question.

How hard was it to get your brother in laws in order?

#366788 - 08/04/07 12:42 PM Re: Official permit draw results are up [Re: riverswild]
BigTULE Offline
Parr

Wasn't hard at all, he called olympia and they fixed it over the phone.

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1334 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |