CL has an add under attn Master Hunters. I have to vent a little here about this subject of whoring out our wildlife. As a master hunter I feel that any Hunter taking part in this activity has lost all contact with the whole concept of being a master hunter in this state. If you remember the top of the list was CONSERVATIONIST not another John. Now I realize, hey shypoke, this is the way things are going. BULLZHIT. There are endless opportunities to hunt in WA. I have elk in the freezer and did not pay any exorbitant fee for it. Cow came from state land. You know, if you just go out on public land and get lucky or maybe not see anything, should you not know in your mind that hey, I gave it a shot and theres always tomorrow. Yes I know you spent 1800.00 on that new Weatherby and all the trimings that go with it, so did I. Do we really need to go down the path of selling our natural resources? Become California. Pile on now, especially you guys from King county, I really get a kick out of how you want to change my opinion through scientific horsezhit. You either work for HR or the government and are ready to jump off the cliff with the other Lemmings, because thats what they said to do.