somethings not right here... they say this rifle weighs 9 pounds, and the 700 weighs 9 pounds...

this with a scope feels lighter than the 700 without one...

not sure if its been because ive been shooting more, or weights, or what, but its definitely lighter...

kinda odd...

anyways, took it to the range today... shoots pretty well actually... for factory ammo atleast... just my luck, the most expensive one shot the best (Atomic with 142 SMK), the 147 grain ELD did almost the same, so im going to run some 140s and 143s through it next time... the Win Match did about the same as well, all under MOA once i got everything in order and started testing...

Atomic 142 Sierra Match King

i really like that scope, getting used to the reticle now for sure, after the last group (Atomic), i jumped to 300, missed a couple times because of my judgement at first (went with the first line, instead of the diamond), but then put the diamond on the plate and it was hits every single time for the last 20 rounds.... was hitting the plate so hard it was nearly flipping it around in a 360 over the rail....

glass is super clear... a few guys have let me look through their 2-6k dollar scopes, and this is up there all the way... they just have more reticle crap and other features is all... clarity, is money tho for sure....