I drive by this busy intersection quite often. The perp was going to stroll down to "bum park #1" and continue his useless existence as a drunken fuktard (total speculation). Anyone familiar with Wenatchee will recall "Locomotive Park" near the downtown bridge over the Columbia, where an antique RR Engine is a feature in the Park. The last 10 years the park is filled with 10-20 of the POS's that hang out and get wasted/high and wander back up the 200 yards to the stop-n-go's for more booze...you guys know the routine.

Great job Mr. Altizer, he won't be paying his tab around town for awhile!!

Last time we had something like this go down in town was about a year and half ago, and it was a drunk/high dude in Albertsons. Cops responded and by then the guy was in the parking lot with a box knife waving it around (nobody being threatened). 1st cop on the scene just opened his cruiser door, stepped out and drew his pistol (supposedly said to drop weapon), and BAM drilled him from 15' away! Then he walked over and cuffed him! Dude died right there, sad deal. It was ruled a justified shooting as the perp didn't follow directions...(I can't remember specifics, prob said drop knife or I kill you?)