Just proves my point once again, that State Wide Initiatives are a bad thing. Som moron (Eyman, etc) get's to write up a fvcked up initiative and the tree-hugging, commie, libtard, Trump-loving asshats of our state jump on the non-thinking bandwagon, and vote for it.

The voters approved ST3.

Once the voters figured out how it was being funded, they voted to shutdown the funding source. IE, Initiative 976.

WTF, people? You want your cake AND have your ice cream too?

How else was ST3 gonna get paid for? Them choo choo trains, tracks and tunnels are EXPENSIVE! Oh, and they serve the use of very few people. Well, a very few of us 206'ers. Fvck the rest of you motherfvckers in this state! Especially you 360'ers. Get your own damn choo choo train! rofl

Back on track.....well....the state voters did this to themselves. You all passed an initiative to buy something and you all passed an initiative to not fund the thing you wanted to buy. So, now it's left up to the state lawyers and judges to figure all this crap out.

In the end, no one is going to be happy because ST3 will move forward and someone is going to pay for it. And by someone, I mean us in the state...one way or the other. Like it or not.

I'm tired of our state being run by a bunch of libtards. They are not thieves. They are just very good at taking our money and spending it on sh!t....that you all voted for.

I'm neither a republican or a democrat, but I think the majority of you on this boad would have puked at the libtard sh!t I had to hear from my longtime peer/friend group while watching the Stupendous Bowl.

In their minds, there is no drug problem in Seattle. There is no crime problem in Seattle. People are homeless because of Amazon and the rich...drove up the price of owning a home and/or rent therefore all those people you see out in their tents, lined along I-5 and in the city, with needles hanging out of their arms, are simply homeless because of high rent/home prices. Billions of dollars are needed to buy more affordable homes. Trump and his kronies back the parent company that owns Komo News, so all those stores such as "Seattle is Dying" is a Republican/Trump backed "fake news" story. Seattle is great. Seattle is perfect. Never been better. Only minorities are subjected to the police and arrests these days, proving that our state and Seattle is highly racist. You are not allowed to say "wardrobe malfunction" during the half time show, because that's offensive. Kansas City Chief fans are racist for doing the tomahawk chop and chant.

I think there was more, but I tuned them out for most of the game.

BTW, this was in a million+ dollar home in NE Seattle (one of THE whitest, richest neighborhoods in Seattle), filled with white-only males and females in the late 40's on up. Love it when people talk smack when sitting in their glass houses.