PFMC, needs to get in the real world.......more strict options need to "be on the table"

Option 2, has been the "go to option", over the past years....

IMO....the time "on the water needs to be added in, as a option"..... such as the following:

Open, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday......closed, completely, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tough times calls for strict rules......shouldn't fall on the "in river" fishers to bear the blunt of "conservation".....

Thousands of hours are spent on Salmon: NOF, PFMC, meetings at all levels.....Even on Fishing forums..

What about Washington State, Washington designated steelhead trout (Salmo gairdnerii) as the official state fish in 1969. WDFW does not want to have any "general public" meetings on steelhead. There are major problems with "wild steelhead" are sportsmen the problem????? When you take a look at Oregon steelhead fishing and Washington State steelhead fishing.....I hear no closures in Oregon, mmmmmm, what's the deal??????

It'll be fun, watching NOF meetings, on my laptop computer but "cast on" to my 65" TV. Fixed cams, while they get the job done.......meetings would be much better if there was a way to have the cam fixed on people doing/asking questions.

"I thought growing older, would take longer"