Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Todd
Hey, ballwashers...how do you guys feel about Russia paying Afghani fighters for every American soldier they kill?

How do you feel about Trump knowing this since March, and not doing anything about it, other than trying to get Russia into the G7, and blathering on about how great of friends Russia and the US are?

Fish on...

Todd

I’ll bite on this one. Russia is playing the game big time trying to cause as much disruption as it can. It wants to be a world super power. Putin is not a good dude, and neither is Trump.

Most true conservative libertarians don’t support Trump (myself included)... but the leftist media is relentless in trying to bring him down while turning a blind eye to every major problem within the Democratic Party such as senile pedophile/pro quo Joe, Hilary Clinton’s collusion with the British agent to collect a dossier on Tdump, and the Obama administration/FBI’s efforts to entrap Michael Flynn. Three stories you will NEVER see.. EVER on leftist media outlets. Three stories you should be equally furious about.

Todd you aren’t an equal opportunity critic. You get a hard on for anything the leftist media shoves in your face about Tdump and go silent on EVERY other major issue within the Democratic Party. This is why you get criticized. If you are a real patriot you will call out the BS on each side instead of proving yourself to be a partisan hack for the Democratic Party.

I would argue it's your media bias that's fvcking up the country Steamer. So projecting only shows what an idiot nut hugger you really are. Hope this helps.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/25/fox-news-hannity-coronavirus-misinformation/

In recent weeks, three studies have focused on conservative media’s role in fostering confusion about the seriousness of the coronavirus. Taken together, they paint a picture of a media ecosystem that amplifies misinformation, entertains conspiracy theories and discourages audiences from taking concrete steps to protect themselves and others.

Solid work, Illashe! This is the longest post of yours that I have ever seen.

I don’t watch or read Fox News... and your argument doesn’t address the point of why YOUR media platforms refuse to report on anything that reflects negatively on the Democratic Party. Your mistake is thinking media bias exists only in the right and not in the left.

You don't know where I get my news media information from.
But I'll give you a hint it's not Fox or social media.
It really doesn't matter where you get your news from, because if you can't vet it your fvcked.