Interesting perspective from the sidelines/cheapseats....now explain why a Republican that has worked all of his life to live the American dream and make America a better place for his children and grandchildren cannot abide someone as low as trump, or do you just agree that lying, cheating and generally being a despicable human being is okay as long as you get what you want in the end?

Originally Posted By: Evo

the reason the Democrats hate him so much, is because he is unraveling all the fvcking they have been doing to everyone for decades...

so, maybe change tactics on who you vote for and why, or you will continue to get fed sh!t...

Just a little info that you may have missed.....The Republican party has been in control of the White House 24 of the last 40 years, that's over half in case you're as bad at math as you are in everything else, and I especially like the part where you say "...I just care about them being able to do the job" like you know what that even is.... Tff. rofl

Maybe your daddy left you enough money to benefit from trumps grand plan, if so, congrats. I still work for my money and from a working mans perspective, trump is exactly the opposite of what America needs and is doing exactly the opposite of a "good job."

....go.

wink