Originally Posted By: Illahee

Your taste in music seems to be in your mouth.
Hope this helps.
On a real note,there are few modern acts that intrigue me too much,and the era of the 60's and even 50's to the early 2000's have so many acts I could never discover them all anyway ,is enough to keep it fresh and busy for me. I did recently discover these 3,from Texas,playing Isley brothers influenced Thai Funk with a psychedelic twist. Plus the bass player looks pretty nice to me wink. Good decent tasteful guitar player ,and the drummer is a human metronome.

It's a bit mellow to be driving music ,as I like to be invigorated on those long ass drives north to salmon and steelhead fish. But as far as lately I have been checking out Delaney and Bonnie,Tormenter,Tommy Bolin and Purple,and lots of 80s metal because it reminds me of a time when life was simpler,people seemed to be having more fun,and I could tell dirty jokes without being cancelled out. I agree my tastes must be in my mouth as you put it,because Miles Davis to Thelonius,Return to Forever and Weather Report,Dark Angel to Darkthrone,Zappa ZZ Top and the Beastie Boys,Tribe called Quest and The Who,Santana to Slayer,and Waylon to Roky Erickson,Moby Grape,and Creedence to COC and Trouble,to Sabbath and Linda Ronstadt,EmmyLou Harris,and Buckethead are too limited right?

Illasheeshee rofl