I got stationed in Bremerton 3 years ago and I am finally headed out to the Bogey next week for my first float on that river, and I am looking for some advice from anyone that has fished it recently

Planning to put in at the Hatchery and take out at Wilsons. First question- how is the ramp at both locations, can an Acura MDX AWD (like a Honda Pilot) make it in and out? I have launched on the Cowlitz at Bluecreek, and the Hump above the hatchery with the Acura so I know it will pull it just don't know how rough the launch on the Bogey is in comparison. I have read numerous posts about which rapid sections to watch out for so I'm fairly confident but will be sure to be super cautious, and in the event I need to I will walk or wait to watch another angler make it through and then follow their line.

Second Question- with the OP closed to using bait and scent, does anyone have any suggestions on tackle? Planning to float jigs, worms, beads (soft and hard), and plugs so any colors I need to make sure are in the tackle box?

Third Question- Anyone planning to be there on Tuesday Dec 13 willing to show me the ropes? My boat is full but just wondered if there will be any other ifish members on the river during the same time.

Thanks in advance for all the information and look forward to sending pics of a successful trip.