Had a good float yesterday. I think it is a little early for the run because of the boats I talked to only 1 had a fish in the box. We hooked into two, 1 got wrapped around the anchor line because I'm an idiot and dropped anchor instead of heading to the bank to land it and the other spit the hook. As far as water clarity it was perfect steelhead green and cold. We used worms, soft beads, and jigs all under a float. Had most of our luck with soft beads since we are still trying out the presentation and rigging of worms. The launch and the Hatchery and Wilsons were both easy to get into and out of and the Road-Runner shuttle was easy to schedule and had my vehicle to the take out by 9 am. We launched at daylight and were off the water right at dark. That is a short run but your able to really pick it apart and take your time.

Reach out if anyone needs anymore information, I will be headed back the first of January so I will report back with updated success. All in all it was a great trip to learn another river in the area.