Originally Posted By: Carcassman
Which decision? I wanted to support McKenna because he seemed, before going far-right, to support social choice and fiscal constraint. As do I.

The decision to not vote for/support McKenna. Also, how is it “far right” to believe in traditionalism when it comes to marriage, family values, and personal responsibility? That seems more level headed, reasonable and rationale than supporting post modernism and “freedom” to mutilate one’s own body to kill a child that isn’t wanted or undergone transition surgeries, especially for minors.

It raises serious ethical questions that the political left and the medical field both refuse to address. There is improper informed consent both with abortions and with sex transition surgeries. The UK is realizing this and there are many lawsuits around this.

Again, it strikes me as bizarre that given the current state of affairs in Washington, like you said, with its severely poor fiscal, educational, mental health, homeless, infrastructure policies that “the big social issues” that aren’t really “big social issues” are more important to you when you are neither gay, nor seeking abortions to begin with. The former issues affect you to a considerably higher degree.

Does this make sense to you?

Streamer