Middle of the "season" on a zipperlip of mine resulted in:

5 kings --all over 20 pounds
3 silvers -- 2, 8 pound coho brats, 1, 18lb. nate.
1 rainbow trout the size of my thumb.

All in the span of 2 hours....and with my younger brother along for the trip after we got skunked on the Cowlitz, drove over to the zipperlip and fish on.

---Equal to that day was chum fishing on an unnamed zipper (but not so zipper) river: within 2 hours came about 12 hook ups, 6 landed, 2 bucks kept: 25 pounds and 15 pounds. Thanks Osprey for that one wink

Also, any time night fishing with my brother and hooking up into the double digits using the glow corkies, glo yarn, and camera flash. River all to ourselves, and he his 2nd salmon ever landed in his life was a dressed out buck at 49.3 pounds. eek Of course it would totally qualify in the boot wars post, but it smoked fine.

And my first and second summer steelies I caught. First one was like oH WOW FISH ON. The second one, a guy was fishing my spot for 3 hours without moving, as soon as he moved, I moved in, first cast into there 10 pound hen brat. Ya move ya lose.

Will always remember those trips. I could have Alzheimer's and still remember night fishing with my brother and he landing that big ol bruiser.

thefishinggoddess.com fan club