If were gonna let chums in on this one anyone who fishes Chico creek can easily beat 19! I live a couple miles away and I remember a Thanksgiving day we hooked fish on Fly rods for hours. Lost count but I bet we (2 people) caught over 40 chums in about 3 hours. Its a madhouse and not tranquil what so ever! But somone let the chums on this thread. LOL
As for Steelies, Best day for numbers was march 19th. 10 fish landed and photo'd. Biggest fish this season was B Grays Big male, Pics dont do it justice but it was about 25. Put 4 people into 20+ fish this year so far on the peninsula. Travis Howard (TH Custom Rods) caught a near 20 pound hen this last Sat fishing with me. That would be five if it broke 20 but I think it was a little under. In its prime it probably would've gone 20 easy!!! Still one of the biggest Hens Ive ever seen on the penn.
My biggest fish that I actually got to reel in was on the Zipperlip last sept. It can be seen on TH custom rods web site and its on Angies site also. Got one about 27, 2 casts later!
Thanks B Gray for your tailing efforts! Its your turn this year!!! And Ill do the tailing!

Bob D
(aka) Major Brown