I know this is going to ruffle some feathers but I think it might be a good way to cut down on the animosity between guides,power boaters,and bank fisherman.Plus boost catch rates for everybody.
What would you people think about rationing out days that boats or maybe just guides can be on the river.Say every other day or something of the sort.
I've seen and heard so many times of problems between guides and Bankies,that maybe this would help the problem.Especially on rivers like the Cowlitz,where there are huge numbers of guides on it when the silvers are in.
Myself I think that it would surely make for a much better experience for the bank fisherman,And giudes clients.plus help their catch rate,because the fish would have a chance to settle down and be more willing to bite.The fish might hold better and take bait more readily for everybody.Plus it could be a better experience for clients because they don't see the animosity that goes on between the Bank fisherman and guides.
We all know its out there.Some guides are more courteous towards bankies and don't have as much trouble.But I have seen a lot of name calling and hollering and screaming,plus a few actual assaults.We need to find a good balance between everybody so the fishing experience is a good one for everybody out there.
I really don't know,but I have heard that this is done in Alaska.Anybody know anything about this.How it works etc.
Lets here your input.Maybe this has been covered on here before but I don't remember seeing it.

cool