I enjoy fishing secluded out of the way streams away from the so-called morons and that is what I treasure.

It seems to be that the OP has a higher percentage of these waters then anywhere else on the state...If I could make a living out there I could. That is one reason behind my pursuit of fisheries science at the UW.

Anyways, I also enjoy the combat fishing at times. I enjoy a little comedy at times and a trip to Reiter is full of it. The fights, the yelling, the crackers etc. etc. etc., it is downright hilarious!!!!! You just have to go into that type of fishery knowing what to expect...

Hell, I spend a day down at Drano this past Spring and I thought it was a blast. Normally trolling in a big circle is no fun but at Drano it is differnt, because there are so many people. It is blast just to sit back and watch everyone jockey for postion so they get the best line angle at the best water. It is riot to watch lines upon lines get crossed and see chrome springers zip across the lake taking one fisher's line after another with him. Just go in there with some patience and a good attitude and it can be a Hell of alot of fun.

Also if you have some pented up anger, terminal fisheries are a great place to go as you will no doubt have a good reason to yell and scream at someone. laugh