Forgot a few of my personal favs...

I prefer the good ole American way.

Examples:

1. General MacAuliffe, Bastogne- "NUTS"!
2. John Paul Jones-I have not yet begun to fight!
3. General George Patton- "Wade into them, spill their blood, shoot them in the belly!"
4. General G.C. Marshall- "We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on the one hand, of overwhelming power on the other."

5. General George Patton- "No ******* ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ******* die for his country."

6. General George Patton- "Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle."
7. General Douglas Macarthur- "I shall return."
8. General Eisenhower- "United in this determination and with unshakable faith in the cause for which we fight, we will, with God's help, go forward to our greatest victory."

9. Admiral Nimitz- "It is the function of the Navy to carry the war to the enemy so that it will not be fought on U.S. soil."

10. General Chesty Puller- "All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us... they can't get away this time."

11. Colonel Francis W. Dawson- "Rangers, Lead The Way!"

cool